Melvins summer dates!!!

Started by Melvinsaniac, February 26, 2010, 01:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

seeing as the wife is in virginia right now living it up at some resort for the weekend whilst I'm home trying to hold a household together I think that warrents 2 shows this year, no?

detroit: LOCK
cleveland: LEVERAGE IN PLACE
chicago: I'm pushing it now ain't I?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

cara

i'm dying to see the rest of the Sled Island lineup! I'm going to go reguardless but i'm going to pass on the non-Melvins days if it stays the way it is now ... (do not want to see Girl Talk.)

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

DC

Johns on merch again? First time since the pod tour amiright?
Whoohoo!

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Dc on March 07, 2010, 11:25:03 AM
Johns on merch again? First time since the pod tour amiright?
Whoohoo!
It would be great if John's on merch again..but I would be surprised.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

anaconda

Wasn't he turfed for stealing? And scoring Kevin's heroin?

Diasetttix

Quote from: cara on March 06, 2010, 06:00:38 PM
i'm dying to see the rest of the Sled Island lineup! I'm going to go reguardless but i'm going to pass on the non-Melvins days if it stays the way it is now ... (do not want to see Girl Talk.)

Well, knowing MELVINS are confirmed it is already far better than last year. The year before with Gutter Twins and QUI was pretty fucking great though. Ever been?
nothingnothingnothingnothingnothingnothingZERO

cara

Quote from: Diasetttix on March 07, 2010, 03:52:21 PM
Quote from: cara on March 06, 2010, 06:00:38 PM

Well, knowing MELVINS are confirmed it is already far better than last year. The year before with Gutter Twins and QUI was pretty fucking great though. Ever been?

i havent! Which is a shame becuase I live decently close to Calgary. I discovered the lineup too late when GT and QUI played and wasn't interested enough last year. But since the Melvins are playing I will, of course, be there this year. You live in Calgary?

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: sanpablobay on March 05, 2010, 01:12:52 AM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on February 27, 2010, 05:50:43 PM
Ahhh. :x  No Buffalo or Rochester date.
Keep your fingers crossed, they could fit it in on the 22nd, between Boston & Cleveland. If not, might have to do the Grog Shop. Saw them there on Kevin's last tour. Nice club, but the parking sucks there. Wish it was the Agora, Peabody's, or Beachland instead.

yeah, i'm hoping for a closer date myself(as long as it's not at the fucking town ballroom again). i'll probably do cleveland if not. at least i know i wont have problems taping at the grog shop. fuck you town ballroom!

Ever been to the Montage Hall in Rochester? Seeing Clutch there next month. I'm on their mailing list, they sent me an email about the Clutch show. So for shits I emailed them back telling them about the Melvins "open date" and if they could look into bringing them. They responded back quick saying they're very interested and will look into it. Take it for what it's worth. We shall see. I guess it's up to the band in the end. Maybe they want/need the day off.

Jozzy

Small's has their tix for sale now. It says "An Evening with the Melvins"...I know Totimoshi is supposed to be also playing, but that would be amazing if it was just the Melvins. One can wish...

glen

Quote from: Jozzy on March 08, 2010, 10:06:56 AM
Small's has their tix for sale now. It says "An Evening with the Melvins"...I know Totmoshi is supposed to also be playing, but that would be amazing if it was just the Melvins. One can wish...

lets set up a fantasy scenario, shall we?
2 sets.  one with dale & buzz, one with BB.   oh , and wait.. is that david scott stone I see?  holy crap!  and theres kevin rutmanis!  and.. and.. trevor dunn!   I feel the rumblings of a 3 BASS NIGHT GOAT!
=P~

notice how I left joe, lori and mark d out.  even in my fantasies I try to grab some semblance of reality.

Jozzy

Quote from: glen on March 08, 2010, 11:11:47 AM
Quote from: Jozzy on March 08, 2010, 10:06:56 AM
Small's has their tix for sale now. It says "An Evening with the Melvins"...I know Totmoshi is supposed to also be playing, but that would be amazing if it was just the Melvins. One can wish...

lets set up a fantasy scenario, shall we?
2 sets.  one with dale & buzz, one with BB.   oh , and wait.. is that david scott stone I see?  holy crap!  and theres kevin rutmanis!  and.. and.. trevor dunn!   I feel the rumblings of a 3 BASS NIGHT GOAT!
=P~

notice how I left joe, lori and mark d out.  even in my fantasies I try to grab some semblance of reality.

:lol:

That would be nice.

Buttcakefred

looks like ISIS will be opening.  commence the bitching

Angus Khan

Quote from: Buttcakefred on March 08, 2010, 02:47:13 PM
looks like ISIS will be opening.  commence the bitching
Doesn't everyone love a bit of post metal beard stroking?
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.