Quote from: norecess on April 04, 2010, 01:10:47 PM
i can wait to hear the full album!
can or can't ?  :lol:

btw,looks like drumming will be mindblowing as always  :D
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: I am the Sun on April 04, 2010, 04:44:52 AM
there's samples on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/The-Bride-Screamed-Murder/dp/B003FCYU10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1270374181&sr=8-1-catcorr

*Evil New War God - very interesting
*My Generation - Who song is like 3 min., sounds like it''s not a huge part of this track
*P.G. x 3 - I bet there's some heavy shit after that intro....or before that endtro.

Other than the sense that it's a 'rock' album & not 'experimental', these samples aren't very telling.

Uncle Fester

TheSwingSet

wow...hadnt been on in a few days due to cheffy easter work....but GOD DAMN do those lil snippet previews have me hooked....
guesss im gonna be driving down to Athens, GA afterall....
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

norecess

Quote from: black stallion on April 05, 2010, 05:46:00 AM
Quote from: norecess on April 04, 2010, 01:10:47 PM
i can wait to hear the full album!

can or can't ?  :lol:

can. can and will, i'm still going strong.

Quote from: black stallion on April 05, 2010, 05:46:00 AM
btw,looks like drumming will be mindblowing as always  :D

and less mechanical.

Quote from: anaconda on April 04, 2010, 05:32:09 PM
I don't think Buzz is recycling riffs, he just isn't moving around as much on the neck.
He's found a good comfort zone that fits in with jared's dense bass sound.

yeah, if buzz had been a painter, we would have called it a 'style', and jared would be his light.

Quote from: (((O))) on April 04, 2010, 08:09:18 AM
Based on those clips i'd say it still does sound quite a bit like (A)SA & NWB!!

it's rumored the line up for this album is the same as on those two albums and not only that, but the people on it are actually still the same people. you didn't hear it from me. :-$

glen

I notice alot less buzz on vox and a lot more everyone else.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

yeah,i think that's Dale singing on Inhumanity&Death

glen

Quote from: black stallion on April 06, 2010, 10:18:08 AM
yeah,i think that's Dale singing on Inhumanity&Death

plus dale and coady share duties on My Generation.  plus we know jared sings at least one.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

Quote from: (((O))) on April 06, 2010, 10:47:27 AM
Quote from: glen on April 06, 2010, 10:11:40 AM

:(

hey,there will be a lot of Buzz too,don't worry

btw,who is going to resist and wait until the album comes out?personally i'm hoping it will not leak this time

rictus

Quote from: black stallion on April 06, 2010, 10:57:07 AM

Yeah, chin up little fella.

gesundheit

btw,who is going to resist and wait until the album comes out?personally i'm hoping it will not leak this time

Call me crazy but I'm not even tempting myself with those samples, not one...I have the luxury of being able to see the Melvins on the opening night of their tour and I don't intend on (purposefully) listening to any of the new material until I get to hear it live! I definitely understand the anticipation you all have after hearing the snippets but can you imagine how great it will be hearing the NEW, FULL songs live for the first time EVER? Will I make it? I think so. It's not like any of you could "spoil" this "feat" I'm trying to accomplish. The reviews are great and I can't wait till June 1st! Plus I'm on a heavy HAT trip lately and I am in a very good place.

black stallion

Quote from: gesundheit on April 06, 2010, 05:22:23 PM

Call me crazy but I'm not even tempting myself with those samples, not one...I have the luxury of being able to see the Melvins on the opening night of their tour and I don't intend on (purposefully) listening to any of the new material until I get to hear it live! I definitely understand the anticipation you all have after hearing the snippets but can you imagine how great it will be hearing the NEW, FULL songs live for the first time EVER? Will I make it? I think so. It's not like any of you could "spoil" this "feat" I'm trying to accomplish. The reviews are great and I can't wait till June 1st! Plus I'm on a heavy HAT trip lately and I am in a very good place.
opening night of the tour should be also the day when the album will come out !i don't think you're crazy,i think yours is the better choice

norecess

that's a healthy way to look at it, gesundheit.