The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrickHonky

I am attempting to download it right now, hope it works. I have tried so hard to wait until it officially comes out but I just couldn't
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

glen

Quote from: PrickHonky on May 05, 2010, 01:22:55 PM
I am attempting to download it right now

okay boys. theres the admission.  commence arrest.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

the ether bunny

i feel i should continue this trend forever. i've blown through this album 3 times today, which makes 4 total. it should forever be my soundtrack for cinco de mayo. all i need now, is beer, beer, beer. i can't wait to get outta school!

evil new war god is the best EVER.

by the way.. best cico de mayo ever. new melvins album, easily registered for my fall semester, and got back a history paper that was worth 25% of my grade. i got %100 on it. damn A+. i don't think i've ever written a perfect paper before. now i just wanna go home and rock out.  :cheers:
he was a mongoloid.

MrLuck87

Quote from: the ether bunny on May 05, 2010, 01:30:24 PM
i feel i should continue this trend forever. i've blown through this album 3 times today, which makes 4 total. it should forever be my soundtrack for cinco de mayo. all i need now, is beer, beer, beer. i can't wait to get outta school!

4?  Psshh.  I'm starting my 11th listen now!  :D

the ether bunny

Quote from: MrLuck87 on May 05, 2010, 01:33:06 PM
Quote from: the ether bunny on May 05, 2010, 01:30:24 PM

4?  Psshh.  I'm starting my 11th listen now!  :D

hey now. i've been in class all morning. I HAVE AN EXCUSE!!
he was a mongoloid.

rictus

Quote from: gesundheit on May 05, 2010, 12:40:05 PM
Anybody else resisting?

Trying to, but I'm at work so I'll see if that lasts when I get home.

I'm reporting all of you to the internets.

ManWithNoName

gesundheit

I was going to post exactly that...except with this addition.

gesundheit

Right...well, I went with the dogs because of the Melvins..

jules

Anybody else resisting?

Having the will power of a marshmallow I clicked the 'upload' button only for girlie's laptop to be bombarded with trojans and viruses and what-not. Luckily nothing was damaged but I did have to wait 90 minutes while it was scanned and cleaned up again. So I think I'll wait......

Like Stee

Quote from: jules on May 05, 2010, 02:14:16 PM
Anybody else resisting?

Having the will power of a marshmallow I clicked the 'upload' button only for girlie's laptop to be bombarded with trojans and viruses and what-not. Luckily nothing was damaged but I did have to wait 90 minutes while it was scanned and cleaned up again. So I think I'll wait......
Sounds like you went to the wrong place.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

rictus

Quote from: Like Stee on May 05, 2010, 02:50:52 PM
Quote from: jules on May 05, 2010, 02:14:16 PM
Anybody else resisting?

Sounds like you went to the wrong place.

Ya think?

You should try downloading it again just to be sure.

Mad Arab

Quote from: The Fool on May 05, 2010, 01:39:37 AM
Quote from: The 5th Horsemen on May 04, 2010, 07:49:49 PM
Well, post a review in the album discussion. I will not download it. I will wait like a good boy should.

fuck that- it's not going to sound any different/better on 01 june.

why would you prefer to read reviews than hear it yourself anyway?
...does it really matter what anyone else thinks?!?

Because I am not a thief. So I figure whoever illegally downloads this album could at least redeem themselves a bit with some sort of review.

Plus, there should not be any links posted in here to get it illegally. Otherwise you are risking this site being taken down for doing it.

Andy

Fair play to the Melvins - after all this time they can still make me think 'what the fuck is going on here' halfway into the first track.
For your health!