The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Evil New War God is up on their myspace  :D
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Mad Arab

Melvins dolls: who would buy them? Pull the string for awesome King Buzzo action!

Mad Arab

Thanks for the heads up about Evil New War God being posted on their Myspace. My first impression is that I like it! I hear elements of The Maggot and a faint reminder of Pigs Of The Roman Empire from the riff starting around the 3:10 mark. Mix that with the sound of the Melvins as they are currently and that, I think is an accurate description of the song. A potent mix of marvelous!

Mad Arab

Quote from: (((O))) on May 13, 2010, 03:49:24 PM
Quote from: Jared Preston Esquire on May 13, 2010, 03:35:53 PM
Pull the string for awesome King Buzzo action!
Hey i'd buy it as long as it did his laugh  :lol:

That would be cool as well as funny. Or you could have him say "I murdered Kurt Cobain!"

Mad Arab

People would buy them (I wouldn't) but I think having a Buzz doll that has his infamous one liners or rants would be a hilarious twist on Kiss dolls.

Dumpster D

yeah as LONG AS IT DOES BUZZ'S LAUGH!!!

that is a laughing fuck-riot!

I'd push the button really fast...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...I can hear it now...it's fucking hilarious!!

Dale has almost gotten buzz's laugh too...like beavis and butthead...two guys that have spent WAYYY too much time together...

I LOVE IT!

get prouction rights and I'll support this operation, I want a kenner brand Buzzo with "life like" hair, and a set of mu mu's...and accessories that include a chihuaua...uh...crackerbarrel take-out box, and uh...44 magnum, not to include the more obvious Custom les paul...sold seperate.

Origional Dale should include gardening gloves, sticks...he is obviously just going to have a weeeny bender and nothing more.

heh...good fucking times.

a good accessory figure for all this would be the "drunken colledge kid"

Buzz should come with an El kabong guitar smashing action arm...HI-YAH! *KRAWSH*

what would be the BEST 10 quotes for a talking Buzzo figure?

Mad Arab

"I killed Kurt Cobain" would have to be one.

Mad Arab

"Elegance is it's own reward."

"INDEED", would have to be one.

Dumpster D

I picture things being said more along the lines of Angry shit he's said to assholes in the crowd.

Like "hey, you! fucker!"

or, "I'm not your parents, I don't care if someone kills ya!"

but yeah, I killed kurt cobain is defenetly number 2 apart from that laugh of his!

that never will cease to be the funniest shit to me.

TheLegitMan93

Quote from: (((O))) on May 13, 2010, 03:59:59 PM
Actually you might be on to something here. Can you imagine just how awesome it would be to collect Melvins figurines? Like for Star Wars or something you could have everyone Joe, Lori, Kevin all lined up on yer window cill! Perhaps even a little minature stage with double drum kit, amps and guitar accessories cool stuff eh. Sure beats having a Bratz doll any day of the week. Not that i own a Bratz doll okay.  :?

I WANT THEM ALL!!!!

Uncle Danny

ManWithNoName

As awesome as this box set is, am I the only one who is more excited by the fact that The Melvins are re-releasing Electroretard?

They better fucking re-release Electroretard individually.

The box set is limited to 300. This is going to be a fucking pain in the ass to get a hold of considering they'll have to split the 300 somehow in two. Not only is this going to sell like fucking hot cakes but there's inevitably going to be a bunch of fucking asshole cock smokers who are going to be buying at least two copies just so they can sell one on ebay. Ugh.

Like I said, this box set is awesome and I would love to get my hands on one but the price is going to be ridiculous and 300 just doesn't not sound like a lot. Again, especially considering the pricks who are going to buy copies just to sell them on ebay.

UGH.

Maybe they'll limit it to one per customer, hopefully. Otherwise it's like asking people to make money off their backs.

either way, re-release electroretard individually please.

LebRon Maiden

Dolls are for the children.  Not for the Melvins.

Don't give into the hype and buy the box set. 

nightwolf

loving this record

is it just me or does the boy look like a young paul mccartney?