yours truly

armof?  
mount ambulance?
jozzy?      (D'OH!)
EGO?
blag jesus?

anyone?

hello?

Yup, of course I'll be there ... think I missed ya last show Glen? I'll be wearing? Uhhh, I got no idea ... clothes for sure .... I'll be w/ a skinny dude with long light brown hair ... probably on that cushy bench right by the sound board (taping possibly). C'mon and say hi ... intro some of these other boardies to me ... pretty sure I met Armo before ...

Quote from: Armofinfant on June 22, 2010, 04:31:23 PM
glen im totally shaved now so you may not recognize me at first.

Speaking of Armo ... I hope you are talking 'bout your head!!
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Ron Maiden

Quote from: Jozzy on June 22, 2010, 05:11:22 PM
Eesh. I'm sweating just thinking about how hot Smalls is going to be this time of year. The last show was almost unbearable.

holy shit im thinking no under wear just mesh shorts and a tank top. someone might feel the tip depending on how packed it is.

Ron Maiden

QuoteSpeaking of Armo ... I hope you are talking 'bout your head!!

everything. no im a number 4 guard.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: Armofinfant on June 22, 2010, 08:04:40 PM
Quote from: Jozzy on June 22, 2010, 05:11:22 PM
Eesh. I'm sweating just thinking about how hot Smalls is going to be this time of year. The last show was almost unbearable.

holy shit im thinking no under wear just mesh shorts and a tank top. someone might feel the tip depending on how packed it is.

Yo, shaved & mesh short wearing Armo ... don't stand behind me ... I wanna meet some other boardies sure ... but I don't wanna feel no tip!
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Braykfast

"whiskey and axe handles"
- buzzo, boston, june 2010

cara

But seriously... will anyone else be at the Calgary shows? Fester? Anyone? Just me?

...If you go you can even stay for the stampede which is a few days after. Yeehaw.

EGO the Living Planet

I will be attending the Detroit show.

See you guys there!

(PAUL)

I'll be at the Madison show on Saturday! Will be bringing a couple of friends. Don't know if ____-----____ will be there or not, he was last time. 
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

JJ

Vancouver......was hoping to take my oldest kid, but it's a drinker show

Quote from: cara on June 23, 2010, 12:08:27 PM
But seriously... will anyone else be at the Calgary shows? Fester? Anyone? Just me?

...If you go you can even stay for the stampede which is a few days after. Yeehaw.

wildwill

Im gonna be there and i hope there will be some goods to buy...

green manalishi

Quote from: gesundheit on June 16, 2010, 05:15:45 PM
I hit up the first show in San Diego...will probably be in San Jose too.
i'll be at the blank club.  i'll be the one hopped up on all the great local coffee.   :shock:
"i should pull up the hardwood to see if there's carpet underneath!  no, that's never the case."