Super Melvins Record Fun

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, July 25, 2010, 08:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bUTTHOLEmAN

I don't think this is up on the internets.  
Now it is!

http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Subraum

Track one is the Boris Merman/Hooch tracks from side one.  Track two is Lieber Als Hier (by Pornoetronix) from side one.

Boris Merman contains a snip of God of Thunder.  

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3IF2ZXR



if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

GrimReaper

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

the bloat


bUTTHOLEmAN

I'll post some more old releases tonight.


*edit*
not so old, but I still like them.
the hat singles
mp3 versions
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A9KYR2Y1
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

the baron

Would you take any requests? I've been going through the singles section of the wiki because I would like to get hold of any tracks I've not heard. Pretty sure I've got almost everything now though but there might be one or two things I've missed (the stuff in this very thread being one).

rimb

Thanks for sharing - especially in lossless format.

Would love to see some of the other 7-inch only releases shared as flac or wav as well if anyone has them or the ability to rip them well.

h3r3t!c

thanks for this!

Unfortunately it seems like something went horribly wrong during transferring - check the wave file in an audio editing program - the right channel is totally out of place.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Will check tonight  on the channels.  The transfer equipment is rickety..so I'm not surprised.
*edit* checked the channels; I'm not sure what you're referring to.  The extra artifacts on the right/bottom channel?  See attached picture.

Requests?  Sure!

[attachment deleted by admin]
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

the bloat

Are you taking requests? I have the Star Spangled Banner 7", but do not have the music in digital format. Do you (or anyone else) have those two tracks handy?

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

h3r3t!c

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 27, 2010, 08:04:25 AM
Will check tonight  on the channels.  The transfer equipment is rickety..so I'm not surprised.
*edit* checked the channels; I'm not sure what you're referring to.  The extra artifacts on the right/bottom channel?  See attached picture.

Requests?  Sure!

the middle of the right channel's wave is supposed to be on the 0db axis, like the left channel (nearly) is.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Ah, you're right, very strange.   I'm curious what caused it, I'll see what I can do.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

samo

Quote from: the bloat on July 27, 2010, 11:04:10 AM
Are you taking requests? I have the Star Spangled Banner 7", but do not have the music in digital format. Do you (or anyone else) have those two tracks handy?
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 27, 2010, 12:04:10 PM
Coming tonight.

I got this off a blogspot a while ago http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSRNMJ34 hope it is cool to post.

the baron

Well if you have any of the following I would be hugely grateful:

H.I.V. Groupie Hits
Your Blessened
Venus In Furs
Sawed Off

Seems to be the last of what I need to hear.