Buzz on Kurt in the new issue of Revolver magazine

Started by Tobias, December 23, 2010, 01:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Quote from: pinkyslim on December 28, 2010, 06:15:37 PM
Quote from: dead mike on December 28, 2010, 04:06:04 PM
Quote from: )))((( on December 27, 2010, 05:38:42 PM
Have to say im intriged by what Kurt could have produced had he "gone solo" as Buzz mentions.

Quote from: Tobias on December 27, 2010, 05:29:04 PM
What he could do was put two chords together wich a vocal melody in a way that people liked.

Chris Cornell had much the same level of talent.

u r gay :lol:
that just made me giggle out some beer....

>>>JZS<<<

Brooklyns Finest PoonTang

Quote from: Dc on December 27, 2010, 06:57:23 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on December 27, 2010, 05:49:49 PM
been brought up to Dylan Carlson!
Elaborate.

I dunno if this is a rumor or a fact, but Dylan was supposedly the one that give Kurt the gun that he used to end his life.
Quote from: cottoncrown on January 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
this is serious business here guys.  i don't want a tour of anyones chocolate factory please

Tobias

Quote from: Brooklyns Finest PoonTang on December 31, 2010, 11:27:46 AM
Quote from: Dc on December 27, 2010, 06:57:23 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on December 27, 2010, 05:49:49 PM
been brought up to Dylan Carlson!
Elaborate.

I dunno if this is a rumor or a fact, but Dylan was supposedly the one that give Kurt the gun that he used to end his life.

It is a fact that Dylan bought Kurt the shotgun he killed himself with. I think the reason Kurt didn't buy it himself was that he was afraid the cops were gonna take it away because of the other incidents that involved him, Courtney, and guns where the cops had to be called
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

grays harbor mafia

"hes dead and gone, and im not over it" is what caught my attention..
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

Dumpster D

wow, that was pretty..um,...wow.

jeez.

I really don't think you CAN get over something like that.

Buzz man!

MrLuck87

I was thinking about where Buzz said all conspiracy theories are bullshit.  I know Courtney killing Kurt is a big one and there doesn't seem to be a doubt in Buzz's mind that Kurt offed himself. 

vili501

Quote from: MrLuck87 on January 02, 2011, 03:46:50 AM
I was thinking about where Buzz said all conspiracy theories are bullshit.  I know Courtney killing Kurt is a big one and there doesn't seem to be a doubt in Buzz's mind that Kurt offed himself. 

I have it on good authority that it was the Colombian hit squad at the end of Scarface that did Kurt in...

VaticanShotglass

Quote from: vili501 on January 03, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

I have it on good authority that it was the Colombian hit squad at the end of Scarface that did Kurt in...

Fuuuuuuuuuck!?!

grays harbor mafia

Quote from: vili501 on January 03, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

no they got locked up on rico charges before it went down.  It was the A team
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

deatheats