MELVINS LP TBSM FOR SALE NOW!

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, January 27, 2011, 09:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrashoholic

Quote from: Baacard0 on March 28, 2011, 06:28:45 PM
Got an email from AmRep saying something about the Dalek Bride being backordered and if I'd like to swap for the King Buzzo design which they could send out sooner.

I chose to swap...
So I'm getting one!

Me too!
Q: Who else think the Melvins are awful?
A: People with any taste in music

pinkyslim

I like the Dalek much more.  
So far..
#1 Dalek
#2 HAZE XXL
#3 Junko
#4 King Buzzo
#5 Baseman
#6 Mackie

Looking forward to the Adam Jones design. :-k

streetwaves

This is the one I'll be selling!

rhett E rock

were the Buzzo ones already up for sale?  jesus, with all these inflated eBay listings and being on the ball with this shit, i should have just opted buying a test pressing.  i will have this on vinyl!!!

EvilNewWarGod

Somehow I must obtain a copy of one of these. I don't care which one or who did the artwork. I simply MUST have one.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

psychonaut

Is there a certain time these usually become available or is it just random times? If this has been asked before, sorry.....didn't feel like searching.

Baacard0

Quote from: rhett E rock on March 28, 2011, 09:12:57 PM
were the Buzzo ones already up for sale?  jesus, with all these inflated eBay listings and being on the ball with this shit, i should have just opted buying a test pressing.  i will have this on vinyl!!!

They haven't been on sale yet as far as I know.

Quote from: psychonaut on March 28, 2011, 09:28:28 PM
Is there a certain time these usually become available or is it just random times? If this has been asked before, sorry.....didn't feel like searching.

No certain times, you just have to be really on the ball... I've only found out about them being on sale from checking the AmRep message board, AmRep Facebook and being at a computer at the right times...

jonE5

Last time they put up the Dalek artwork... The next evening around 6pm (EST) they put a bunch up for sale.

-I really like the Buzzo design  :D

Baacard0

"King Buzzo designed edition of The Bride Screamed Murder vinyl comes available Friday at 2pm!!"

From AmRep on Facebook.
They go by US central time I believe...

jules

EvilNewWarGod

Looks like no new Melvins vinyl for me. I lost my job this week so no money now. :-({|=

EvilNewWarGod

Anybody interested in trading one of my kidneys for a TBSM vinyl? I don't drink and have never had kidney stones so they are in spiffy shape.

SeattleSam

I am a raper guy, obviously.

-Dc

EvilNewWarGod

In that case I can get one copy of each.