possible new live album?

Started by zubata, February 01, 2011, 08:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zubata

from article on sludge factory:

"With the new album and touring that's certainly not enough. MELVINS fans; there's more. Osborne gives Sludge Factory the insider of what's next on the agenda. "We're planning a new live album coming out. I think the name of it is going to be Sugar Daddy."

http://sludgefactory.com.au/soundwave-abuzz-melvins

ManWithNoName

Sugar Daddy?  :lol: I love it already.

I would LOVE to see the Melvins do a Beat the Boots or You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore style compilations

MrLuck87

"To me mp3's are the cassette of 2011!"   :lol:  That's a great quote and I totally agree.  Mp3's are great if you want something free or portable but cd's sound much better overall.

Wait, what thread am I in?

danimal

Quote from: )))((( on February 01, 2011, 08:52:59 AM
That's really great news lets hope its true. Wonder if it would be something from these Spaceland shows. Hey, isnt there a Brutal Truth tune called Sugar Daddy? Let the anticipation begin...

Not sure but I know there's a Tom Jones tune called Sugar Daddy.

Bigval

GrimReaper

Melvins played Skweetis in LA, didn't like the outcome and played it again. That's when I got the message of a live album.

Sugar Daddy was also a great song by the late Root Boy Slim.

h3r3t!c

I think they played it twice because during the first performance, there were equipment problems...

GrimReaper

Quote from: h3r3t!c on February 02, 2011, 02:35:40 AM
I think they played it twice because during the first performance, there were equipment problems...

You're right.
Melvins went right back into Lividity for a while.

glen

a comp of all these january shows?

[-o<
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jonE5

glen

do you believe in the power of prayer?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

EvilNewWarGod

I'm always ready for any new Melvins release, live or otherwise
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

dijk cheese

i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

Captain CoryCory

I'd like to see them do an "All Request Live" ala Ween