Sugar Daddy Live

Started by Pringles, February 23, 2011, 12:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danimal

I got a promo copy.

It's missing Suicide in Progress, Billy Fish, Honey Bucket, Blood Witch, and My Generation from the '08 tour.

No banter.

anaconda

ahhhh! that was my next guess, review copy for websites, magazines etc.

TOOL

Sugar Daddy Live is now available for pre-order at Amazon for $13.32! 
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Alex-

It does, im curious how many different/special/vinyl editions of this release will follow..

black stallion

i can't stop thinking how better would have been a residency release though
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jules

Quote from: Alex- on April 30, 2011, 01:13:24 PM
It does, im curious how many different/special/vinyl editions of this release will follow..
My guess is there won't be anything special with Sugar Daddy. Maybe something special later in the year from the January residency. I'm happy to be wrong, though. Whatever it is, it'll be fun to watch!

Alex-

There were pro videocamera's at the Residency shows, or at least at one show what has been said in the Spaceland show thread, so I guess there's still hope :)

(((O)))

I've just noticed that Eye Flys is nine minutes long!  :shock:

pinkyslim

Quote from: Alex- on April 30, 2011, 01:22:22 PM
There were pro videocamera's at the Residency shows, or at least at one show what has been said in the Spaceland show thread, so I guess there's still hope :)
=D>

Metalhead Cow

Those sound samples sound real good. I just wish Suicide In Progress, Billy Fish, Honey Bucket, Blood Witch, and My Generation had been included on the CD.

MrLuck87

The clips do sound great but there are a lot of odd decisions they made with this album.  Oh well.  I guess it's less confusing than Alive at the Fucker Club.

GrimReaper

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on April 30, 2011, 02:00:57 PM
Those sound samples sound real good. I just wish Suicide In Progress, Billy Fish, Honey Bucket, Blood Witch, and My Generation had been included on the CD.

Totally agree with Billy the Fish.

Hoping there will be copies for sale at the show in a few weeks.

(the) flutter nuts

dog island and tipping the lion sound awesome!!!
I got the shits real bad.