Melvins split with Jon Spencer Blues Explosion

Started by jules, February 23, 2011, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Schuller

Quote from: Chowder Chucker on May 25, 2011, 06:21:54 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on May 25, 2011, 05:19:08 PM
Quote from: Chowder Chucker on May 25, 2011, 04:15:04 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on May 25, 2011, 03:35:40 PM
awe - his humor requires an "acquired taste"?

Make laugh Chuckles. Make me laugh!

Calm down, tough guy. No need to be upset. Just stating my opinion on something that kinda irritated me.

You're all upset....as if they made some law against wearing butt-beads through the x-ray machine at the airport.

Not upset, just not entertained. Butt-beads is cute, but "internet message board guys" like you should be able to do better. Just stating my opinion. I expect more!

If you want more you'll have to come to my show and see me in person.
It's gonna cost you $100 to get into the venue.
Yeah, I realize that most comedy shows only run 10 or 15 bucks, but my time is both LIMITED and EXCLUSIVE, and is without a doubt worth every penny of your hard-earned cash.
I want some cake too, boy.

Oh, and I'll host a Q&A session after the show just for the super special internet fan-boys (such as yourself).
I'll be serving cookies, punch, and all the juicy wiener you can fit down your salivating cock-holster.

Well, you see at this rate you would have to pay ME to see your "comedy". Other comedians are indeed worth $100 to see, whereas you are correct - $10-15 is the going rate. So you see - there is a difference in quality (not just quantity).

Salivating cock-holster is cute. Keep em coming and you might get to the point where I would pay you a couple of bucks for your "comedy act".

John Schuller

Here are some words that can help your comedy act. You can mix and match so it stays fresh!

1st word)
festering
pulsating
gyrating
throbbing
leaking
stinking
infected

2nd word)
puss
milk
tit
nipple
urine
taint
anus

3rd word)
sack
hole
pouch
pooch
poncho
shaft
crack

OK - now wow me Chuckles! Wow me!

ConcertFreak

Is "Salivating cock-holster" an original?  That is seriously fuckin' funny.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

John Schuller

Not an original, but still pretty good effort on the funny o' meter!

punkguysc

#-o

Whatever. $25 for a 7" is expensive, no matter how you slice it. It just makes it tougher on fans that can't afford to justify spending that much money for a "collectible".   Personally, I could care less as I already have the fuckin' thing and have spent WAY more on BETTER records.

John Schuller

Quote from: punkguysc on May 26, 2011, 05:39:44 PM
#-o

Whatever. $25 for a 7" is expensive, no matter how you slice it. It just makes it tougher on fans that can't afford to justify spending that much money for a "collectible".   Personally, I could care less as I already have the fuckin' thing and have spent WAY more on BETTER records.

Maybe Melvins fans need to get better jobs. I am dying to buy a copy for $25. However, I snoozed so I loooozed.

FartLips

Calm down, tough guy. No need to be upset. Just stating my opinion on something that kinda irritated me.

You're all upset....as if they made some law against wearing butt-beads through the x-ray machine at the airport.
come on, are you fucking serious?!?!

what do i do with my but-beads? damn....
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: FART LIPS on May 29, 2011, 02:30:57 PM

come on, are you fucking serious?!?!

what do i do with my but-beads? damn....

Fuck, y'all stole my idea.  :lol:

Mad Arab

LOL! go ahead and pay these high prices for a song that is 1:49 long. I just heard it on youtube. No need to buy it now. LOL! Keep on stealing from them so this kind of thing can go on...

Next limited edition project:  2 second sneeze from Buzzo for the highly affordable price of 50 dollars! But hey it's about the handmade artwork!

Mad Arab

You have no idea what market value is. Market value did not make the price for this 7'' inch 25.00. Revenue replacement dictated the price. True underlying value for this is not $25.oo

These people are right in complaining, but they can refuse to buy it.

ManWithNoName

Melvins fans are the biggest crybabies. They're never happy!

>>>JZS<<<

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: ManWithNoName on May 30, 2011, 10:37:27 AM
Melvins fans are the biggest crybabies. They're never happy!

whats the melvins?
I got the shits real bad.

John Schuller

Mad Arab