Black with medical symbols 2010
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

rictus

Quote from: black stallion on March 13, 2011, 10:59:50 AM
Quote from: camaroballa22 on March 13, 2011, 01:52:07 AM
nothing beats dales donut mumu.

i have a gift for you,no need to say thanks

I don't know if that qualifies as a mumu, more like a mini-dress, or a long shirt. Reminds me of hospital gown now that i think about it.

(((O)))

I think the next Buzz mumu should have a black Les Paul on the back and the dodo off the cover of Houdini Live on the front. Always loved that cover.

Rev. Mike

I like the one with the cowgirls.

MrLuck87

Quote from: )))((( on March 14, 2011, 08:35:54 AM
im surprised many seem to like the quirky pony one as thats definitely my least favourite.

Agreed.  I like all of them but muumuu's alone are pretty funny.  Whenever there are skulls or a pentagram it seems like it takes the piss out of the metalhead mentality a bit more.  Meanwhile the "F U" muumuu's seem like a middle finger to festivals.

Maybe I'm reading into the muumuu's too much?  That's something I never thought I'd say.  :lol:

(((O)))

Quote from: MrLuck87 on March 14, 2011, 12:44:31 PM
Maybe I'm reading into the muumuu's too much?  That's something I never thought I'd say.  :lol:
Nah. Melvins make William Shakespeare look like a writer at HEAT magazine.

Justafilthylurker

The pink ones from that H.O.B  show are flattering and practical.

It's been ten years now, time for a new gag. Burkhas?

Chomas

Not voting.  All of them are gayer than a bag of dicks.

glen

Quote from: Justafilthylurker on March 15, 2011, 01:07:01 PM
It's been ten years now, time for a new gag. Burkhas?

I think jared is answering that with his he-man get up.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

))))((((

I'm not too sure about the skeleton on the front, but i really like the skull design on the back of Buzzo's latest mumu. The mumu thing is something i would love to hear more about. I recall Buzz saying the name of the woman who makes them for him but i can't remember the name. I wonder if they are free or how much they cost. Also i wonder what happens to them when he stops wearing them. Do they get stored somewhere safe or are they just thrown away? It would be awesome to see a gallery of his various mumu's throughout the years on display. That would be so interesting to us fans i think. Final thing - i've never properly took note, but it does seem like he tends to have a new mumu for each year or tour. Something like that anyway. Is that correct?

Dumpster D

Good thread.

Whose idea was it to go with the Mumu originally, or are they just big time simpsons fans?

))))((((

Question - If you owned a Melvins mumu would you wear it in public? I doubt i would but i'd certainly want to!! I'd probably look like a right idiot though. I'd honestly love to have one of the Sunn O))) robes to wear too. But again that would no doubt look ridiculous as well!

amazonAMAZON

Maybe for Halloween...

Keep in mind Buzz isn't wearing a mumu to walk his dog or play municipal golf.

))))((((

I was just looking at some photos of the band down the years and admiring Buzzo's various mumu's and suddenly wondered to myself - what does he wear underneath?? I'm surprised i've never wondered that before. I wonder if he has a t-shirt under or just the mumu. Also you can see he has some leg wear on. Are they just regular pants or something custom made like the mumu's are? I'm so curious to know and yet i guess we shall never have it explained to us.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 26, 2024, 02:35:12 PMI was just looking at some photos of the band down the years and admiring Buzzo's various mumu's and suddenly wondered to myself - what does he wear underneath?? I'm surprised i've never wondered that before. I wonder if he has a t-shirt under or just the mumu. Also you can see he has some leg wear on. Are they just regular pants or something custom made like the mumu's are? I'm so curious to know and yet i guess we shall never have it explained to us.

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 26, 2024, 02:35:12 PMI was just looking at some photos of the band down the years and admiring Buzzo's various mumu's and suddenly wondered to myself - what does he wear underneath?? I'm surprised i've never wondered that before. I wonder if he has a t-shirt under or just the mumu. Also you can see he has some leg wear on. Are they just regular pants or something custom made like the mumu's are? I'm so curious to know and yet i guess we shall never have it explained to us.

no shirt, just pants and socks!!  :D
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

amazonAMAZON

I've occasionally wondered if he's got a personal AC unit on his neck. I bet he's got golf underwear on there. I don't know what that is or if it's an actual thing, but I assume some expensive fancy modern sports fabric.