Melvins Trivia!

Started by GrimReaper, March 12, 2011, 09:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jules

Quote from: bruce on March 10, 2012, 05:45:28 PM
would that be from a festival tour?
like ozzfest or lollapalooza whatever it's called?
This was from the First Avenue, Minneapolis MN gig, supporting Helmet, July 5th 1997.

Dumpster D

Quote from: jules on March 10, 2012, 06:25:10 PM
Quote from: bruce on March 10, 2012, 05:45:28 PM
would that be from a festival tour?
like ozzfest or lollapalooza whatever it's called?
This was from the First Avenue, Minneapolis MN gig, supporting Helmet, July 5th 1997.

I confess that was JUST before I discovered them, and a friend (who I met years later) got to see them on that tour in toronto. Told me they did about 20 minutes of feedback and cleared the whole place before belting out the loudest set he's ever heard, and Dale did a huge drum solo too!
MELVINS AND HELMET!!!

jules

Lorax is married to Klaus Flouride. True or false?

williamblakestyger


norecess

Quote from: jules on June 11, 2012, 01:13:37 PM
Lorax is married to Klaus Flouride. True or false?

it did lead me to:

http://www.trouserpress.com/entry.php?a=tragic_mulatto
produced by klaus flouride and a tune called "Scabs on Lori's Arm"??

Metalhead Cow

Anyone have any recent pictures of Lorax?

JUDY

Anaconda found one and posted it in the BEST MELVINS PIC thread a few months ago. I went to grab it for you, but unfortunately the image is now offline or missing. I can tell you that she looked happy and healthy.

Please accept this shirtless photo of Buzz as an apology


FartLips

Quote from: JUDY on June 11, 2012, 11:23:41 PM
Anaconda found one and posted it in the BEST MELVINS PIC thread a few months ago. I went to grab it for you, but unfortunately the image is now offline or missing. I can tell you that she looked happy and healthy.

Please accept this shirtless photo of Buzz as an apology


i'm pretty sure that one put you further in the hole.
Judy is mad.🤣

black stallion

Quote from: JUDY on June 11, 2012, 11:23:41 PM


Please accept this shirtless photo of Buzz as an apology



:lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

JUDY

Quote from: FartLips on June 12, 2012, 01:04:37 AM
i'm pretty sure that one put you further in the hole.
I do what I can

is that photo real? :D


I'm willing to bet it was made by a lurker of this board. Weirdos  :lol:

black stallion

Quote from: JUDY on June 12, 2012, 08:29:46 AM
Quote from: FartLips on June 12, 2012, 01:04:37 AM
i'm pretty sure that one put you further in the hole.


I'm willing to bet it was made by a lurker of this board. Weirdos  :lol:

conda's body with Buzz head?  :shock: :o
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

JUDY


glen

its a real honest-to-goodness pic.

it was posted on ipecac.com forever and ever.  it was taken during the GEEK SHOW tour.   
maybe he was like changing into his mumu or something.  who knows?   
but either way.. those ARE Buzzo's boobies.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

buzz's head, dale's body. Frankenmelvins.
Judy is mad.🤣

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: JUDY on June 11, 2012, 11:23:41 PM
Anaconda found one and posted it in the BEST MELVINS PIC thread a few months ago. I went to grab it for you, but unfortunately the image is now offline or missing. I can tell you that she looked happy and healthy.

Please accept this shirtless photo of Buzz as an apology



That's a good photo  :lol:
He's so thin in this photo  :shock: