for trade

Started by kkkeb, July 11, 2011, 01:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkkeb

hi, i wanna trade my 8 songs lp (black), i look for TBSM lp, Endless Residency and Lysol. I  have some 7" i may trade as well.
PM if you wanna deal. thanks

kkkeb

Quote from: kkkeb on July 11, 2011, 01:02:05 AM
hi, i wanna trade my 8 songs lp (black), i look for TBSM lp, Endless Residency and Lysol. I  have some 7" i may trade as well.

waooow!!! what a nice deal!!! if i had one of those stuff, i would trade bro!....in the meantime, i'm yourself...forget about it...

jules

Unfortunately I already have the black 8 Songs LP, otherwise it sounds like a fantastic deal. I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say this.

Mount Ambulance

Wait ... wha??? Oh, I though it said "fur trade" ... sorry, nevermind.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

pinkyslim

What is the value of the 8 songs black lp :?:

buddy holiday

i have the 8 songs already but which 7" do you have for trade? i have an extra TBSM (Adam Jones).

kkkeb

Quote from: jules on July 18, 2011, 01:43:13 PM
Unfortunately I already have the black 8 Songs LP, otherwise it sounds like a fantastic deal. I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say this.
yes it is Jules!!!! I love all my records, so it is not just a trade of wax, it is a trade of love into wax! :D
... in the meantime, i will  probably sell it to a friend as i founded a good deal for buying a BSM lp: my personnal curse with that lp is about to end!!!!....but i keep on looking for Lysol, endless r. and the end lp!

kkkeb

Quote from: buddy holiday on July 19, 2011, 05:32:53 AM

i have the 8 songs already but which 7" do you have for trade? i have an extra TBSM (Adam Jones).

Hi, i mentionned i may trade some 7" as an extra to add to my 8 songs lp cause i know it is not a searched lp... basically i don't wanna trade my 7", but in my desperated search of TBSM lp, i was able to trade sawed off, black betty splatter, star banner and eventually pigskin clear wax...a real pain in the ass but i really love TBSM...

buddy holiday

Quote from: kkkeb on July 19, 2011, 05:44:35 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on July 19, 2011, 05:32:53 AM

Hi, i mentionned i may trade some 7" as an extra to add to my 8 songs lp cause i know it is not a searched lp... basically i don't wanna trade my 7", but in my desperated search of TBSM lp, i was able to trade sawed off, black betty splatter, star banner and eventually pigskin clear wax...a real pain in the ass but i really love TBSM...

from those 7" you mention "sawed off" is the only one i don't have.
sorry man, but anyway good luck with the search!

kkkeb

thanks man, my search is over, i have a good deal for TBSM lp!
i forgot to mention the tanx/tank red sleeve7"

jules

Quote from: kkkeb on July 19, 2011, 05:36:46 AM
yes it is Jules!!!! I love all my records, so it is not just a trade of wax, it is a trade of love into wax! :D
... in the meantime, i will  probably sell it to a friend as i founded a good deal for buying a BSM lp: my personnal curse with that lp is about to end!!!!....but i keep on looking for Lysol, endless r. and the end lp!
The End LP is forever on eBay from bobpepperpants; you'll have no trouble finding one at a reasonable price.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on July 19, 2011, 01:09:00 PM
The End LP is forever on eBay from bobpepperpants; you'll have no trouble finding one at a reasonable price.

i just finally got one today from bobpepperpants for $41
I got the shits real bad.

jules

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 19, 2011, 02:12:23 PM
Quote from: jules on July 19, 2011, 01:09:00 PM
i just finally got one today from bobpepperpants for $41
See?

kkkeb