Brian Walsby/Melvins Baseball Furies T-Shirt is up for pre-order.

Started by Cardello, November 17, 2011, 08:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on November 21, 2011, 11:58:05 PM
Quote from: Cardello on November 21, 2011, 09:39:15 PM
We have 8 left. The band should also have some to sell in person.
Read that too fast and thought it said '...in prison' for a sec.
It would be worth doing a crime just to be able to get your hands on one. I'll let you decide whether it's worth the inevitable drop-the-soap shower sessions in the slammer tho.  :?

reluctantking

Hey everyone. I just got off the phone with Dale. We are just going to sell the other one hundred shirts that they would have gotten to sell at shows. So no one has to kill anyone or do some sort of petty crime to get a shirt.

Me and Charles have just been blown away by all of this. Two hundred shirts in less then two days. Amazing. I would like to thank anyone here for buying one of these, it is one of our favorites and we sure do appreciate the support. Thanks again! - Brian

Illusionator

Travisty

Cardello

Cardello

We've got 9 left out of 300. a few L and XL. They started shipping on Monday. Did anyone get theirs yet?

hagus667

"I don't think I should be playing with these medium strings. I need light gauge if I'm gonna thrash!"

Captain CoryCory

Jozzy

Just ordered an xl. Wasn't sure that I'd be able to get one in time :D

dijk cheese

can't believe i havn't seen this thread till now!
just bought a large. nice.
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

Idlehanz

Quote from: hagus667 on December 07, 2011, 07:08:11 PM
How were they shipped?

Mine came today in a small enough little ball that it fit in my mailbox.  No damage to it, though the packaging had a rip in it. The shirt looks fantastic.

Cardello

Looks like you guys got the last 2. They're all gone as of this morning. Thanks for helping us out.

Illusionator

jules