Get In My Cart!
Killing me...
Anyone else locked up? 2 hours now.
Buy me an extra? Please?

smokey

Dan_Halen

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on May 22, 2012, 02:57:30 PM
Quote from: J_B on May 22, 2012, 01:32:31 PM
Rob said it was cool if I posted this for yall to see - his car filled with orders of Vol. 3 and 4 - this was one trip to the post office out of 3 I think he said - crazy work these dudes are putting into this! And also now understandable how some damage can occur. Respect! thanks Am Rep.

Yeah dude these guys do a lot , the people at the post office there must love it when these guys pull up

They need an Amp Rep Van!!! They shoulda bid on the Melvins one that was on ebay! lol
Los ticka toe rest

Alex-

Quote from: smokey on June 13, 2012, 07:23:48 AM
aaarrgh!
Get In My Cart!
Killing me...
Anyone else locked up? 2 hours now.
Buy me an extra? Please?

Yep same here!  :x

Captain CoryCory

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on June 15, 2012, 11:45:21 AM
Any word on the next volumes yet?
Butthole Surfers + Die Kreuzen/Necros/Negative Approach.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Peebot

Idlehanz

Quote from: Peebot on September 22, 2012, 07:27:50 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 22, 2012, 07:13:57 PM
Quote from: Peebot on September 22, 2012, 07:03:54 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 27, 2012, 06:17:32 PM

up on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MELVINS-BUTTHOLE-SURFERS-Sugar-Daddy-Live-Split-Series-12-nirvana-amrep-cherubs-/170913301935?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-Negative-Approach-Necros-Die-Kreuzen-split-sugar-daddy-/170912643986?

those haven't gone on sale via AmRep yet though, have they?

Nope, but I'm guessing it will be soon.  If I hear or see anything, I'll make a post here.

Moose ass, grassy ass señor.

And if I've heard right, the splits that were for sale at Grumpy's, #5 and 6, were tour only splits?  I did take a look at them and they were totally clear, vs the clear with colored spots like the others.  Might just be the way #5 and 6 have been done though.

brian

Quote from: Idlehanz on September 22, 2012, 07:34:23 PM
Quote from: Peebot on September 22, 2012, 07:27:50 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 22, 2012, 07:13:57 PM
Quote from: Peebot on September 22, 2012, 07:03:54 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 27, 2012, 06:17:32 PM

up on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MELVINS-BUTTHOLE-SURFERS-Sugar-Daddy-Live-Split-Series-12-nirvana-amrep-cherubs-/170913301935?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-Negative-Approach-Necros-Die-Kreuzen-split-sugar-daddy-/170912643986?

those haven't gone on sale via AmRep yet though, have they?

Nope, but I'm guessing it will be soon.  If I hear or see anything, I'll make a post here.

Moose ass, grassy ass señor.

And if I've heard right, the splits that were for sale at Grumpy's, #5 and 6, were tour only splits?  I did take a look at them and they were totally clear, vs the clear with colored spots like the others.  Might just be the way #5 and 6 have been done though.

The pressing plant fucked up and sent them in clear vinyl, amrep sent half back to the plant to be destroyed and the other half are being sold on the tour, 350 of each. The correction press of the splatter vinyl, 350 each should arrive in Minneapolis in a week or so. They will be sold on their site soon after that. The existence of the clear version is due to the fuck-up and wasn't the original intent, they just had to compromise due to the situation so the band would have some to sell on tour. Coincidentally speaking of fuck-ups, sounds like the next two in the series will be Fucked Up and Mudhoney

buddy holiday

brian

Quote from: buddy holiday on September 23, 2012, 04:45:13 AM
thanks for the heads-up brian!

no prob, someone asked me in an e-mail so i'll add the info here: as stamped MWHC is 5 and the surfers are 6. However MWHC(Kicking Machine) is Scale 130 and the BS(Eye Flys) one is Scale 129.(Amrep single numbering scheme) The small batch that the band is touring with at the moment is not stamped with the numbers, but the majority will be (clear and splatter). Those that want theirs stamped after the fact will need to visit Grumpy's and order the Garlic Bomb Burger w/ a side of Haze's special sauce

bUTTHOLEmAN

The Butthole Surfers/Midwest Hardcore 12"s will go for sale in about a week on the Amrep site.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes