Sugar Daddy Vinyl x13 - 12" split single releases

Started by jules, December 14, 2011, 09:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duzzo

First one (two) I missed out on. Saved to the wrong calender on my iPhone. Damn it! It was NOT the AM/PM!

Anyone have extras?

Gotta hate the flippers (not Flipper).

JUDY

Quote from: duzzo on May 20, 2014, 07:15:57 PM
First one (two) I missed out on. Saved to the wrong calender on my iPhone. Damn it! It was NOT the AM/PM!

Anyone have extras?

Only half of each got stuffed. Hang tight. Be patient. You'll get another chance....

buddy holiday

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 20, 2014, 06:42:54 PM
Quote from: brian on May 20, 2014, 06:36:18 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on May 20, 2014, 06:22:38 PM
Yes! I missed them both.
Don't worry, the tour versions with the metallic ink look even cooler
Have pictures of the metallic versions been posted yet?
check amrep facebook if you can. there is a pic with the gold metallic ink for one of the 2 splits. looks killer.

got my regular versions last night... nice & easy, good stuff!

jules

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: buddy holiday on May 21, 2014, 02:31:39 AM
Yes! I missed them both.
check amrep facebook if you can. there is a pic with the gold metallic ink for one of the 2 splits. looks killer.

Thanks buddy holiday.  I can't seem to find it, do you happen to have a link?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

buddy holiday

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 21, 2014, 11:39:44 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on May 21, 2014, 02:31:39 AM
Yes! I missed them both.

Thanks buddy holiday.  I can't seem to find it, do you happen to have a link?
here we go. the pic was posted in the FB comments section, that's probably why you could not see it.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dan_Halen

Quote from: JUDY on May 20, 2014, 10:41:20 PM

Anyone have extras?

Only half of each got stuffed. Hang tight. Be patient. You'll get another chance....

Only half??? Get back to work slacker!  :P
Los ticka toe rest

JUDY

Quote from: Dan_Halen on May 22, 2014, 06:15:19 AM

Anyone have extras?

:P Hey!

There was a shortage of sleeves.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: JUDY on May 23, 2014, 09:48:11 AM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on May 22, 2014, 06:15:19 AM

Anyone have extras?

:P Hey!

There was a shortage of sleeves.

Well he has more now...and where are you and your man candy when it comes time to help?....in another country! :P

Side Question: History Of Bad Men has always been one of my fav Senile Animal tracks. I akways thought it was Buzz and Jared singing the whole time but now that I'm hearing the live version for the first time I think it's only Jared during the verse no? The live version is faster but kicks some serious ass!

(And yes I have purposely been depriving myself of ever hearing the Live at Sugar Daddy album so I could be surprised every time a new split came out. The process has taken longer than originally expected but its still cool.)

Los ticka toe rest

vaporInhaler

so as I ponder my 12 split 12"-ers and think about the 13th, I can't help but imagine how cool a limited edition screen printed pizza box would be to house all of them.   They would fit. And it would be a nice way to keep them all together.  Just throwing it out there.   
I have no idea who Glen is...

grow what you smoke

GiveMe45

Quote from: vaporInhaler on July 23, 2014, 07:42:53 PM
so as I ponder my 12 split 12"-ers and think about the 13th, I can't help but imagine how cool a limited edition screen printed pizza box would be to house all of them.   They would fit. And it would be a nice way to keep them all together.  Just throwing it out there.
I could put them in touch with the perfect person to do this.

Dan_Halen

Quote from: vaporInhaler on July 23, 2014, 07:42:53 PM

I had the same thought a year ago and made my own  :D

Los ticka toe rest

Godflesh

I haven't put mine together yet, Dan. I thought I'd wait until I see whether they really fit in the box I got the way I want them to fit.

Yes, I know, that was a year ago :)
But there were two tour versions already, so I was afraid there would be more. Now the total count is going to be 18 or 19 12"s, depending on whether the last split has two variants or not. I suppose I can make some measurements now.
--- Heavy user ---

meezer

Great job, Dan! I got the Melvins munchies!  :lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix