Favourite Melvins lyric?

Started by JUDY, February 29, 2012, 09:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

Mine is

HEY MISTER TAMBOURINE-MAN PLAY A SONG FOR ME

perzo)))

he had to switch to gin cuz jagermeister was givin him the shakes.
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

Dumpster D

this is too hard for me to answer.

But I like the Bloat.

and the song right after Boris, Annd Boris...and anaconda....AND ligature...And Cranky messiah...AND It's shoved..AND Grin...and ever since my accident...AND ZOdiac...AND Brain centre at whipples...and Dr. geek...and Roadbull...and Lizzy..and hooch....and Set me straight...and night goat....and bar X the rocking M, And honey bucket...and pearl bomb..and HAg me...and With teeth..and The bit...and captain pungent...and Hurter...and instant larry...and magic pig detective..and manky...and amazon,..and we all love judy...and joan of Arc...raise a paw...and glow god big as a mountain...and hog leg...and butcher town and you'll be taken care of...and The hawk, and nude with boots..and billy fish..and dog island...and the kicking machine...and you've never been right..and the talking horse...and you get the idea...

:?

(((O)))

"Give me 46, give me 45"

The Bloat.

Dont know why exactly. It's nothing special to read or anything and what does it even mean?? It's just the delivery and how it fits within the song that i love and always have to sing along when i hear it. Actually the whole darn song is a sing along must!

Illusionator

"I say I can't, but I really mean I won't"

...always does it for me

jaymz

"I don't know but i don't feel so good"
or
"Like stee, moanin ludlow."

JUDY

There are too many good ones to decide. 

I'll just pick this entire song

Melvins - Honky - 08 - Harry Lauders Walking Stick Tree

glen

Quote from: JUDY on February 29, 2012, 09:38:28 PM
Mine is

you'll be hearing from Bob Dylan's lawyers shortly.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: glen on March 01, 2012, 11:17:59 AM
Mine is

I'm very disappointed to have just learned that William Shatner didn't write that song. Thanks glen. You'll be telling me there's no tooth fairy next.

JUDY

Quote from: glen on March 01, 2012, 11:17:59 AM
Mine is

This entire scenario was a lot funnier when I decided to post it last night.

glen

the simpletons are turnip white
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

" giant penguins silly, tear up filthy airwaves "  :D

from Hospital Up at the 2:00 min mark of the song

ManWithNoName

the river where your legs meet

sprouts wings and runs and crawls

Mad Arab

Quote from: )))((( on March 01, 2012, 05:25:53 AM
"Give me 46, give me 45"

The Bloat.

Dont know why exactly. It's nothing special to read or anything and what does it even mean?? It's just the delivery and how it fits within the song that i love and always have to sing along when i hear it. Actually the whole darn song is a sing along must!

It's one of their best and they probably don't realize it.

Dumpster D

"...I don't know but, I don't feel so good..."