Who's the opening band?

Started by GrimReaper, April 12, 2012, 02:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimReaper

Will it be the Melvins or Unsane? Enquiring minds want to know. It will also be a factor on what flight I take to San Fran. Tonight's show is almost over! Reviews!!!

jonE5

I was wondering the same thing.. Especially for the NY show (Their hometown)

When I saw Melvins/Isis in Boston Isis headlined because it was their hometown.. I was very disappointed  :x

moose

Yeah but didn't Isis headline the entire tour, because it was their last one?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

swampviking

Quote from: GrimReaper on April 12, 2012, 02:01:14 AM
Will it be the Melvins or Unsane? Enquiring minds want to know. It will also be a factor on what flight I take to San Fran. Tonight's show is almost over! Reviews!!!

Melvins are the headliner. Unsane is opening.

John Schuller

Quote from: jonE5 on April 12, 2012, 01:39:31 PM
I was wondering the same thing.. Especially for the NY show (Their hometown)

When I saw Melvins/Isis in Boston Isis headlined because it was their hometown.. I was very disappointed  :x

Why be disappointed? I love it when the Melvins open instead of headline. You can leave right when the Melvins are done! No waiting around through shitty Isis.