Melvins van broken into

Started by Idlehanz, May 07, 2012, 02:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

homeless_dad

Quote from: Hortense on May 08, 2012, 02:07:24 PM
I've seen things there...terrible things. 

Buzz slaughtered younglings?
Is Ian back yet??

Hortense

Quote from: homeless_dad on May 09, 2012, 12:13:28 AM
Quote from: Hortense on May 08, 2012, 02:07:24 PM
I've seen things there...terrible things. 

Buzz slaughtered younglings?

No, in my limited dealings with Buzz in Dallas he has always behaved like a gentleman. 

The horrors I have witnessed in Deep Ellum are more akin to those shared above by our friend the Dickman.  They tend to be hobo related.  For instance, I once attended a Tomahawk show at the same venue Trees.  While the opening band -a group called Syrup - was performing I stepped outside for some air.  There were some fairly young ladies present on the walk outside the venue.  A toothless denizen of that foul and iniquitous corner of Dallas promptly stepped forth and extruded his bumhood, waggled it about and began hollering about the terrible thirst his varmint had.  His varmint must have been slang for his...ahem...apparatus and the squalid streetman set to pointing it at the young girls.  I think I said something to the effect of,
"Hey now, sir.  No one wants to see that.  Put it away and move on." 
This set the bastard to laughing.  He then proceeded to relieve himself in the general direction of the young ladies. 
At this point I  reentered the venue.

An hour to and hour and a half later, when the show was over and I had purchased my now defunct  Tomahawk Gorilla Ranger T shirt, my friend and I saw this maniac had been captured by paramedics.  He was strapped to a stretcher and still had his member on display.  He was twirling it about like a yo yo and one of the paramedics  was in the process of injecting him with some sedative.  I said something to the fellow like,
"I told you to put that thing away."  The bum replied something like,

"The dwarves that live inside love my stick of love.  They Love my love.  Ima gone stab em all with my LOVE" 

Fucking thieves!  Way to make Texas look worse.  Jerks.

glen

don't feel too bad.  there was a near-fatal mugging outside the detroit venue (A)SA tour. 
a little B&E auto is child's play.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

homeless_dad

Golly...texas sounds like a hive of scum and villany.
Star Wars reference aside, I'll stear clear of Texas.
Is Ian back yet??

DC

Let's put it this way: if Deep Ellum was a woman, I would not fuck her with a borrowed dick.

Hortense

Quote from: homeless_dad on May 09, 2012, 09:59:49 AM
Golly...texas sounds like a hive of scum and villany.
Star Wars reference aside, I'll stear clear of Texas.

Austin Texas welcomes all homeless!  Dads, Grammaws and Ithorians alike. In the very near future, the city will provide you with a trailer, food, contraceptives and malt liquor. 

Dumpster D

Creepy-O Said someone Stole his snare...maybe theres the end of the mystery to what went missing.. :?

probly a few of Buzzos Effects pedals too.

Right...Rightt.... :o

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Jaron