Melvins attract hipsters?

Started by (((O))), May 15, 2012, 01:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: homeless_dad on May 16, 2012, 06:18:39 PM
Quote from: FartLips on May 16, 2012, 04:52:26 PM
Quote from: glen on May 16, 2012, 12:31:22 PM
Quote from: homeless_dad on May 16, 2012, 09:44:44 AM
What really got my goad last year at melvins lite was a 20 something female, thin, attractive, who was standing next to me, texting intermittently thruout the show!  I bumped into her with a little force to get the hint.  She finally moved.  So rude!

so you had a thin attractive female next to you and you bumped her to hint her to move away from you?
:?
dad.. I think you and I need to have a little talk.
I bump into them too. But with something else. :P
You're one classy flatuant! :wink:
there was this deftones show i went to a few years back and... well... :wink:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

homeless_dad

Quote from: rhyme orange on May 16, 2012, 09:04:28 PM
melvins attract the lollipop guild?
So who's who?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Is Ian back yet??

TheLegitMan93

Quote from: glen on May 15, 2012, 01:54:00 PM
"hipster" is fast becoming a generic insult to be applied to anyone who has any interest in alternative music.

So fucking true.

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: glen on May 16, 2012, 06:48:44 AM
Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 16, 2012, 12:45:59 AM
I'm around 5'11... Am I part of the problem?

as long as I can sit on your shoulders at the next MELVINS gig then no.

*said the dude who is also 5' 11"*  :oops:

:lol:

FartLips

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 17, 2012, 10:52:38 PM
Quote from: glen on May 16, 2012, 06:48:44 AM
Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 16, 2012, 12:45:59 AM
I'm around 5'11... Am I part of the problem?

as long as I can sit on your shoulders at the next MELVINS gig then no.

*said the dude who is also 5' 11"*  :oops:

:lol:
watch out, he'll want to sit in the wrong direction.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Bullsol

The difference between a so-called "hipster metalheads" (basically Melvins and sludge/doom/stoner/drone-descendants) and hipsters who like electropop and dance-punk is radical.

Dumpster D

I Bump this thread, and demand more Gut-wrenching posts containing Images of these so Called hipsters, and Like the SS and Gestapo, I will hereby Profile and Condemn these Inferior and Vile concert going patrons, to the Gas chambers where they will be dosed with Lethal amounts of Cyanide Zyklon-B in the Traditional manner. (that wasnt going too far was it.. :o, I was totally just being Figurative) 

Hahaah, Silently Screaming for attention, Oh man, that NAILS IT!!!  :lol:

oh man you guys realize this thread is touching on some REAL stuff here...Keep me laughing.

please, Continue the hipster bashing...I love you!

Q: whats the difference between a Melvins Fan and a hipster.. :?

A: Two Beers

Schnabster

Jesus, are you coming to a show to watch a band play live, or do you go there to watch the audience. I give a flying fuck in how the audience looks, most probably the ones that complain about hipsters are perhaps the worst hipsters of them all. Spoon them!

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??

jonE5

Schnabster

MrLuck87

Quote from: Schnabster on January 10, 2013, 05:09:57 AM
Jesus, are you coming to a show to watch a band play live, or do you go there to watch the audience.

The problem is if you get stuck behind a guy who is doing little more than staring at the band it's a bit of a buzzkill.  It's even a little bit creepy.

black stallion

Quote from: MrLuck87 on January 10, 2013, 01:33:18 PM
Jesus, are you coming to a show to watch a band play live, or do you go there to watch the audience.

The problem is if you get stuck behind a guy who is doing little more than staring at the band it's a bit of a buzzkill.  It's even a little bit creepy.

8-[
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Jaron

I think the one's that made those comments were only talking themselves or one another. Have you ever met a hipster that admitted he was a hipster? Is it something you hold pride in or has the word become so dirty no one wants that label? I'm too fat to look like a hipster and too hairy. And I have never set foot in an American Apparel before. Though I do buy clothes at thrift stores because I'm poor. And I listen to everything from hip hop to metal to country to jazz. So, how the shit do you classify a hipster? Usually when I get to talking to someone its obvious to tell, or if I over hear a conversation or notice their behavior around their friends. Just how they talk or what the talk about.

I have more to type, but I don't want to be too winded.

Dumpster D

Jesus, are you coming to a show to watch a band play live, or do you go there to watch the audience. I give a flying fuck in how the audience looks, most probably the ones that complain about hipsters are perhaps the worst hipsters of them all. Spoon them!

Ok, schnab, what... :shock: :?

they got you too didnt they...I KNOW it.

I thought I saw you Sneaking out after work to buy some Pabst blue Ribbon and play your Emo music!!!  :x