Started by (the) flutter nuts, January 05, 2013, 06:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Jaron

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 05, 2013, 07:58:34 PM
Sold out.

God-motherfuckning-dammit I've been watching it since the show happened. And I miss it by a few measly hours. I can't fucking win. If I want this damn thing I'll to pay out the ass for it.

Godflesh

Quote from: jules on January 05, 2013, 06:56:09 PM

Godflesh and PriMarius will be pissed off if they're asleep right now and there are none left by morning.  :facepalm:

Bah. Grandparents visiting. Didn't get a look until now :(

A certain song title comes to mind: Ha Ha Ha

Ummm.. Not my grandparents though, they've been deceased for quite a while  :lol:
(My daughter's grandparents, that is.)
--- Heavy user ---

Oscar

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on January 05, 2013, 06:49:15 PM
$50 for a 12" with probably 20 minutes of music tops?, no thanks. I don't give a shit what it looks like. I gladly paid that much for the Endless Residency 4-CD set, and the Vs. MPLS double CD set. That's bang for your buck. I could easily afford it, but it's the principle of it. If the Melvins stick with AmRep on all future vinyl releases, I'm done w/ the collecting game. ](*,)

I agree.

And I'm rarely one to bitch but this is the third Melvins consecutive release that I've missed out on.
I know, you snooze you lose but I was literally asleep.

Would be nice to at least hear the music.

DeeSonyaChin

(((O)))

Quote from: DeeSonyaChin on January 06, 2013, 08:27:57 AM
I wonder what Buzzo thinks about these kind of people
I can't imagine he would be bothered. I certainly wouldn't be. As long as the merch sells who cares what people do with it once it's their property. It might not be sporting but realistically they can do with it as they please.

DeeSonyaChin

Quote from: )))((( on January 06, 2013, 08:55:41 AM
Quote from: DeeSonyaChin on January 06, 2013, 08:27:57 AM
I wonder what Buzzo thinks about these kind of people
I can't imagine he would be bothered. I certainly wouldn't be. As long as the merch sells who cares what people do with it once it's their property. It might not be sporting but realistically they can do with it as they please.

That's one way to look at it, another would be that someone is taking advantage of the fans... Why else impose limits of what can be purchased?

It's just slimy that's all, sure I could have made a quick 200 by buying two Redd Kross splits and ewhoring them but ...... ugh I'd rather just go to work.  :?

TosT

grabbed 2 of these (online, don't have 'em yet). if someone here is interested in trading any vinyl or letterpress cd's for 1, PM me.

if i can't find a trade i'll either hold on to it for a while or sell at cost to a board regular.

UPDATE: hopefully traded

deatheats

Damn, I checked Friday night, but didn't check back in till just now.
Oh well, can't win em all.

Jaron

Is there anywhere to listen to these online yet? Full blown rips or mp3s to buy? Anyone gotta clue?

jules

Quote from: Jaron on January 09, 2013, 10:06:02 AM
Is there anywhere to listen to these online yet? Full blown rips or mp3s to buy? Anyone gotta clue?
"It will be up on Youtube soon."   - Melvins FB

Jaron

Quote from: jules on January 09, 2013, 01:01:29 PM
Quote from: Jaron on January 09, 2013, 10:06:02 AM
"It will be up on Youtube soon."   - Melvins FB

I didn't see that....Dammit. When is soon?

Leroy

No offense, but is Tom Hazelmeier far into debt or something?  Is that why he's doing all these expensive short-run releases lately?  In all honesty, this record is just kind of a ripoff.  50 bucks for essentially 2 live songs :(

glen

Quote from: Leroy on January 10, 2013, 09:20:08 AM
No offense, but is Tom Hazelmeier far into debt or something?  Is that why he's doing all these expensive short-run releases lately?  In all honesty, this record is just kind of a ripoff.  50 bucks for essentially 2 live songs :(

notice how fast that MF'r sold out though.    its a supply demand thing.  if you can get $50 with (barely) no questions asked then why charge $20?        who exactly is the fool here? 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN