Started by (the) flutter nuts, January 05, 2013, 06:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jonE5

Quote from: Leroy on January 10, 2013, 09:20:08 AM
No offense, but is Tom Hazelmeier far into debt or something?  Is that why he's doing all these expensive short-run releases lately?  In all honesty, this record is just kind of a ripoff.  50 bucks for essentially 2 live songs :(

These are more than just a "Record"  They are hand made works of art...
    They generate a lot more excitement and demand by the limited nature and the fact that they are hard to obtain.

Oscar

John Schuller

Quote from: jonE5 on January 10, 2013, 12:20:36 PM
No offense, but is Tom Hazelmeier far into debt or something?  Is that why he's doing all these expensive short-run releases lately?  In all honesty, this record is just kind of a ripoff.  50 bucks for essentially 2 live songs :(

They generate a lot more excitement and demand by the limited nature and the fact that they are hard to obtain.

I cannot believe that people are STILL bitching about the prices of limited edition artwork vinyl records. Especially when the music is made available for free to everyone. Supply and demand bro. Go start your own band or label.

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Fureon Nectarmoon

Finally! I couldn't get Buzz singing Female Trouble out of my head since they showed the preview. Now it's released and it's stuck in my head even deeper! :lol:
Awesome cover, Buzz's voice is gorgeous.
Did anyone else notice he sung "what's leading me is HOMICIDE" instead of "paradise", and "I'm berserk" in place of "I'm a jerk"? Personally I like it better this way.

(PAUL)

Quote from: Oscar on January 10, 2013, 01:30:58 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 10, 2013, 10:49:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3ZqYf2N9fVg

Does anyone know who played what here?

Sounds like it could actually be just Buzz, Dale and Trevor.

It certainly sounds like a standup bass as opposed to electric. Maybe it'll be on the next Melvins Lite album?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jonE5

^Fantastic Cover.. That bass line was in my head all day yesterday

TosT

Quote from: Tomtom on January 10, 2013, 04:21:49 PM
Quote from: TosT on January 10, 2013, 04:07:17 PM
Quote from: Achmed on January 10, 2013, 04:01:19 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 10, 2013, 10:49:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3ZqYf2N9fVg
That sucks.

??
it means he doesn't like the song.

awesome! you registered to tell me that! or maybe the world doesn't revolve around me.

i was just kinda surprised anyone here would dislike it that much. thank you though.

loving the cover (as always) personally. you enjoy it tomtom?

Chief Ten Beers

Excerpt Uncle Meat

jonE5

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on January 11, 2013, 06:34:28 PM

Excerpt Uncle Meat

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Well said