Edition of 9 - new Tribute Clown singles series

Started by jules, May 05, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Stonergrunge

I understood they're the same tracks of "Everybody Loves Sausages", am I right?
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Idlehanz

Quote from: Stonergrunge on May 05, 2013, 06:39:19 PM
I understood they're the same tracks of "Everybody Loves Sausages", am I right?
yes.

buddy holiday

plus some unreleased b-sides i guess?
i.e. bowie cover as on the CD version and another, unreleased bowie cover on the b-side...
i read somewhere that most recording sessions yielded more than one cover recorded.

Oscar

Had a chat with Gareth the other night and he said that the Venom 12" will have 4 Venom covers on it.

(((O)))

The Sugar Daddy splits aren't even finished yet and now there's more singles due!!

jonE5

Captain CoryCory

glen

hey I got a question...  since they already released Black Betty as a single what are they going to do there?   double dip it?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on May 06, 2013, 11:30:21 AM
hey I got a question...  since they already released Black Betty as a single what are they going to do there?   double dip it?
Probably ignore it.  Thirteen tracks on the sausage album, with nine singles being released.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

John Schuller

Black Betty, Female Trouble and Carpe Diem have already been released on vinyl, so that does make sense there would only be 9 singles.

Buckwheat

Quote from: sadcorps on May 06, 2013, 01:07:23 PM
Black Betty, Female Trouble and Carpe Diem have already been released on vinyl, so that does make sense there would only be 9 singles.
13-3=10.  What's the other song they're cutting?

(((O)))

Im going to guess Heathen Earth. I have absolutely no insight into that whatsoever though.

Jaron

Call me crazy, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I hope to Patrick Duffy that one of those has a Mr. DNA cover. AMIRITE?