Edition of 9 - new Tribute Clown singles series

Started by jules, May 05, 2013, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

Whoever's responsibe for that did a FANTASTIC job.   =D>

buddy holiday


Godflesh

You'll need two to house all 18 singles.
There's room for 9 only.
--- Heavy user ---

ZILLA

What's the going rate on a decorated empty box these days?
########################################################################################################

Stonergrunge

I only have seven clown singles but at least I own all the ones with rare stuff.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

ZILLA

 I managed to get the 9 splatters and 3 tri colors. Very fun run it was!
########################################################################################################

bUTTHOLEmAN

Any idea on how the boxes will be sold?  Through AmRep, or Crybaby?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus


bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Bro Hammer

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 08, 2015, 12:18:02 PM
:shock:



Oh perfect! Another fucking box, sweet!
Makes more sense than maybe putting out a digital version of all those b-sides. I'm so glad that I still haven't heard any of them but there's a fucking box for all those $30 7 inches instead. Two years later and now there's a fucking box.
Here's a weird thought but maybe there are some people who don't give a shit about boutique vinyl but really only care about hearing the actual music? Nah, the fans need a box for those 7 inches and a flexi for those who want their music on an even shittier format. :facepalm:

Bengerman

You can always just not buy it. I'm sure there is a blogspot you can download the songs from or find someone that has a USB record player. I've managed to get all the vinyl b sides on my computer. Chances are they will be on some form of digital release down the road.
I think the Melvins are just being smart about making money. Things like this supplement the diminishing money they make from cd sales. I agree it's a little frustrating to try to keep up with all the different versions of vinyl but at the same time for us with the "collector" mentality it's a challenge. I also see it as an investment for the buyer. If I were to sell all my Melvins vinyl I'd have a small fortune.

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Bengerman on December 13, 2015, 07:17:34 AM
You can always just not buy it. I'm sure there is a blogspot you can download the songs from or find someone that has a USB record player. I've managed to get all the vinyl b sides on my computer. Chances are they will be on some form of digital release down the road.
I think the Melvins are just being smart about making money. Things like this supplement the diminishing money they make from cd sales. I agree it's a little frustrating to try to keep up with all the different versions of vinyl but at the same time for us with the "collector" mentality it's a challenge. I also see it as an investment for the buyer. If I were to sell all my Melvins vinyl I'd have a small fortune.

1- Downloading them from a blogspot would essentially be stealing
2- You would need a small fortune just to pay for that vinyl. Some people have money for food to put in their kids mouth and others have it for vinyl.
3. Yeah, I'm not going to buy an empty box to put nothing in.
4- If they say for instance did a letterpress CD of all the b-sides they would sell like fucking crack in the early 80's
5- I'm not a "collector" and I only really care about the music. Since the 2 years these have been out now I haven't heard a single b-side because no one is jumping up and down offering to record them for me and send them and also that would essentially be stealing as well.
6. I want to give what little money I have to them to be able to hear those songs.
7. The Melvins have never had a problem moving merch at their shows. Unless it's expensive vinyl in a very limited pressing at a costly price. I'm will to bet the majority of fans don't have that kind of money to throw at that stuff.
8. In this case it seems to be more about the redundant hand printed art work than the actual music. If that wasn't the case there would probably already be a cd version of both a and b sides.
9. I know, wah, wah, wah poor fucking me. How dare I bitch about how a certain person is completely ignoring a large demographic of fans.
!0. And now I'll probably be banned because I could careless about wood carved red and black redundant art bullshit and would rather dig through a pile of dog shit to get my hand on the music than spend a fortune on 7 inches.

Dope, Guns and Mo' money, Mo' money!
Enjoy the boxes suckers. Buh bye.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

deatheats