Ipecac Bandcamp digital store

Started by rimb, January 28, 2016, 10:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rimb

LuckMach3

Damn it's hard to believe that Ipecac has released 20 of their albums!
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

(the) Razor

About time! Too bad I own them all though. Might buy a few more Melvin's just because it's money going to a good cause.
Don't click this

Bigval

Yeah about time and basically got everything I want. What is interesting just looking at the Patton related releases are the ones missing.

Maldoror-She
The Fantomas/Melvins Big Band-Millennium Monsterwork
Fantomas-Delirium Cordia
General Patton vs The X-Ecutioners-S/T

I noticed the Melvins Colossus of Destiny is missing too and other things like The Kids of Widney High and a Neil Hamburger release.

On a slightly related note does anyone know where I can download the remix of FNM's Superhero song? It was on the vinyl single but I can't find the remix on Google Play and obviously Ipecac haven't put it up here. It was a remix by one of the guys from Einsturzende Neubauten and that and the Motherfucker remix by JG Thirlwell are awesome.

Captain CoryCory

Everything's a bandcamp. You're a bandcamp.

Chief Ten Beers

I use bandcamp once in a while to check out new/obscure bands before I'll buy the album or go see them live. No need for me personally to use bandcamp with an artist/band on Ipecac. It'll either be good enough to buy or total shit and to avoid. :lol: