SweetWillyRollbar to be on Tony Hawk Underground2 soundtrack

Started by keel488, September 28, 2004, 10:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keel488

I don't know how many of you play video games, but I found it interesting that a Melvins song would be appearing in a game.  Not that it's out of place, but to my very limited knowledge, this is a pretty rare occasion, seeing as how the game is so popular.

http://general.gamerfeed.com/gf/news/7700/

Vcavallo

<----AMAZEMENT!

sweet willy rollbar was used in jackass once.  and bam margera is in this new tony hawk game.  plus, high on fire's "hung, drawn & quartered" was used in the last game.  those were some facts.  mostly related.  

and i repeat, AMAZED!  excited too
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

lemmeseethatrectum

i heard that song on jack ass.  i was at my computer and all of a sudden i hear the melvins, thought i was going crazy, but to my suprise i went out and the melvins were on jack ass.  im not to crazy about them being on Tony hawk but that is only because if you play that game a lot the songs start to get really annoying, and i dont want to be forced into over playing just one song.  it is nice that there are 53 tracks this time around, so that should bring down the replays of certain tracks.  i still to this day cant play tony hawk 4 with the music on.

anaconda

was it hearing Guttermouth's 'I'm destroying the world' for
the 10,000th time that made you mute the volume??
That's what did it for me!! lol :x

FartLips

Quote from: anacondawas it hearing Guttermouth's 'I'm destroying the world' for
the 10,000th time that made you mute the volume??
That's what did it for me!! lol :x
that would make me mute the volume the first time i heard it.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

exide

Quote from: Vcavallo<----AMAZEMENT!

sweet willy rollbar was used in jackass once.  and bam margera is in this new tony hawk game.  plus, high on fire's "hung, drawn & quartered" was used in the last game.  those were some facts.  mostly related.  

and i repeat, AMAZED!  excited too
I remember!One guy was sitting into a plastic-sledge dragged by an ATV going full speed. I have heard "Youth Of America" on one of Tony Hawk's 2003 tour program aired on the "Extreme Channel" here in Canada.

exide

It looked more like a crazy carpet if my memory serves me right.Anyways,the guy was sliding on a field.

Rembrandt Pussyhorse

I could catch a monkey

exide

Quote from: Rembrandt Pussyhorsewasnt it a block of ice?
That's the episode where they attach blocks of ice to their feet and slide down a hill.

Vcavallo

when jackass was new and creative it was so awesome.  same goes for tom green.  i love those sorts of shows, but it is too bad they get old so fast.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

anaconda

(PAUL)

Those types of shows certainly don't age very well. When all your show does is try to shock people, there's not much shelf life for that, especially when anyone who has a camera and either balls or no common sense can do what those shows did. However, I did appreciate that there was some good music on it.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Rembrandt Pussyhorse

Anyone seen Dirty Sanchez? Those guys put jackass to shame. Last time i watched that show they stuck a hose in one guys ass, poured beer in there, then they filled what came back out into a glass and had one of the other guys drink it...i mean..jesus..what the fuck man?!?
I could catch a monkey

CaptainPungent