REAL Melvins Army Patches....

Started by jules, January 15, 2014, 03:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonE5

Did anyone by chance get an extra one?.... Those sold out pretty dam quick!

Figured that I had a day or two on that one with them being in the online store and all.

:facepalm:

rictus

Quote from: jonE5 on January 17, 2014, 11:10:34 AM
Did anyone by chance get an extra one?.... Those sold out pretty dam quick!

Figured that I had a day or two on that one with them being in the online store and all.

:facepalm:

I'm sure people bought multiples for eBay. Only got one or I'd help you out.

bUTTHOLEmAN

I would be surprised if more don't pop up in the future.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Hot Pants

damn, they sold out. i wouldve bought a few more if i new they were limited. just to hang onto or pass out to some folks here. i guess they'll make more of these, hopefully.

yeah shipping from revolve merch is ridiculous. really overpriced. shipping for tshirts from there is insane.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

PorcoRosso

Quote from: Hot Pants on January 17, 2014, 04:55:38 PM

yeah shipping from revolve merch is ridiculous. really overpriced. shipping for tshirts from there is insane.

yip,
that's one of the reasons why I have not ordered from them.
Pity though, Some of it is pretty keen .

jonE5

Dumpster D

Jules, uhh, Look man, Its like... I need to borrow 10 bucks brah,  Help me out here brah!  :P

FartLips

I seriously doubt that will be the last if the patches. Kinda like that box of electroretard CDs that popped up several years ago.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

meezer

I got the Stoner Witch shirt. Don't remember seeing those back in the day. Just stuff like the skeleton/ why did the metal fan... I'll get the skull/ heart shirt next. But oh, if only they would reissue Stag shirts!
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Satchel Paige

well..........
I WANT ANNE ARMY T-SHIRT