I F**KIN LOVE THE MELVINS!!!!!

Started by crazyslap, September 29, 2004, 07:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyslap

thank you so much buzz and the crew for comin 2 london for you fat tour!! Me and my drunk ass mates are gona be there to mosh!!!!!!

THANK U THANK U!!!!!

gwiz

Green Honey

CLEAR CHANNEL PRESENTS
THE MELVINS
PLUS SPECIAL GUESTS
MEAN FIDDLER WC2H
**AGE RESTRICTIONS APPLY**
TUE 30-NOV-04 7:00PM  
\:D/                              [-X

Vcavallo

"drunk ass moshers" are the ruination of melvins shows.  im glad to hear you are an ocean away from me....god...  im sure you'll be flashing plenty of "rock-horns" hands too, eh?  douche.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

lemmeseethatrectum

Quote from: Vcavallo"drunk ass moshers" are the ruination of melvins shows.  im glad to hear you are an ocean away from me....god...  im sure you'll be flashing plenty of "rock-horns" hands too, eh?  douche.

wow arent u upset.

anaconda

i hate to say it but moshing does suck. it ruins me being able
to view and decipher my hero's playing techniques and nuances.

crazyslap

QuoteChildren's Rules
Strictly no under 14s. Under 16s only admitted with an adult.
18s and over for club nights. Please see sales pages for exceptions

and i belive my 15th is the 24th of november!!

and why does moshin suck? lame...

klump

hmm, why IS moshing lame?

well , when i have payed some of mye hard earned money i dont want to jump around drunk and scream instead of listening to the band...

but do whatever you want as long as you not blocking my view, throwing shit at me or bumping into me like a horny german shepard...

Galvano

Quote from: klumpbumping into me like a horny german shepard...

= Moshing

Vcavallo

moshing is fine when you are doing it, but it sucks for everyone else.  i hate having to stand constantly on guard, half-focused on the music, because there is always the chance some body is going to come rocketing at me.  i can tolerate moshing, its the drunken moshing with no regard for anyone else the gets to me.   oh yea, and you are 14.  maybe when you get older you will understand how to appreciate life in a calm and subtle way without being an ass every minute with your drunk ass mates.  i usually don't discriminate based on age, but you've given me a reason to.  all other 14 year olds have you to blame.  but don't worry, i still love you
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

klump

i mean, when im going to see mot

FartLips

Quote from: Vcavallomoshing is fine when you are doing it, but it sucks for everyone else.  i hate having to stand constantly on guard, half-focused on the music, because there is always the chance some body is going to come rocketing at me.  i can tolerate moshing, its the drunken moshing with no regard for anyone else the gets to me.   oh yea, and you are 14.  maybe when you get older you will understand how to appreciate life in a calm and subtle way without being an ass every minute with your drunk ass mates.  i usually don't discriminate based on age, but you've given me a reason to.  all other 14 year olds have you to blame.  but don't worry, i still love you
to keep on showing the love, this bullshit you do, which you call "moshing" isnt really moshing like when i grew up, but just a bunch of dumbasses punching each other and elbowing innocent bystanders.  thats why when someone hits me i kick the crap out of them and throw them on the floor.  now thats entertainment! :twisted:
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

LouiLoomis

Hey Crazyslap, you might wanna check the age restrictions that Mean Fiddler have is you'll only be 15 at the time.

CaptainPungent

My friends almost got into a fight with those faggots who go to hardcore shows and kick and punch air, swinging their arms like idiots.  Moshing I can accept, but I'd rather focus on the music than fearing getting squashed by a fat and drunk 37 year old guy moshing to nightgoat.  It is cool until you get into it when you don't want to.  Im just a thin and frail guy, so moshing doesnt seem to be my thing.  I hate that other kind of dancing, most "straight edge" kids do, or whatever the fuck they are.  Moshing is so much better and more tolerable than that shit, because with moshing you are pushed, and the gay ass dancing you are punched.  I still will like to go to a show and focus on Buzz, Dale and Kevin playing, you get mezmorized by them, and it makes you hate moshing.  It can be fun at times though, you have to be in the mood to do it.  Moshing>punchingandkicking dance.  It just bugs me when you are right next to a big drunk guy, they are uncontrollable.  Well, whatever...moshing is ok for the most part.

Kurva

Quote from: FART W. LIPSto keep on showing the love, this bullshit you do, which you call "moshing" isnt really moshing like when i grew up, but just a bunch of dumbasses punching each other and elbowing innocent bystanders.  thats why when someone hits me i kick the crap out of them and throw them on the floor.  now thats entertainment! :twisted:

hahahahahah!