HEW TIME - All Drumming album from Dale, Coady, and Joe Plummer

Started by Grayfro, October 15, 2013, 07:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rictus

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 26, 2016, 08:23:13 AM
Quote from: rictus on January 26, 2016, 07:24:54 AM
No gold.  :(

350/850

P.S. There is a note inside about how they are dished but should play fine. Guess Chief didn't get the note.

Chief didn't get the memo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bchnLOT7ic

We're gonna need him to come in on Saaatuuurrrdayyy... :lol:

rictus

Joyful Noise kinda sucks if you're not a VIP? Can't seem to download this thing; entered my e-mail and it said I didn't exist. Also tried to join the VIP thing and they never sent me a login so I just cancelled. First time I've had a problem with them. Haven't ordered much since they added the VIP.

vaporInhaler

'Cuz I got'ta golden ticket'...

#145/850

[attachment deleted by admin]
I have no idea who Glen is...

grow what you smoke

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

zlbenson

Got it in the mail yesterday and I havent had a chance to listen, making me crazy! Curious if each 7 inch ONLY features the single drummer on it?
twitter: zlbenson

rictus

meezer

Quote from: rictus on January 26, 2016, 01:07:24 PM
Joyful Noise kinda sucks if you're not a VIP? Can't seem to download this thing; entered my e-mail and it said I didn't exist. Also tried to join the VIP thing and they never sent me a login so I just cancelled. First time I've had a problem with them. Haven't ordered much since they added the VIP.
Email them and wait. They got back to me after I couldn't download Hew Time to my new laptop. I had been holding onto it for over a year because I knew the computer would crash. Their codes and system changed in the meantime.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

vaporInhaler

Quote from: rictus on January 26, 2016, 03:06:46 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 26, 2016, 01:43:50 PM
Quote from: vaporInhaler on January 26, 2016, 01:38:07 PM
'Cuz I got'ta golden ticket'...

#145/850

Nicely done!

Curious if the gold ones are in the lower numbers. You a VIP member vapor?

I'm a VIP mainly for melvins related items, but a lot of their releases spark my interest. VIP price is well worth it when the album/single release price is as reasonable as it is.
I have no idea who Glen is...

grow what you smoke

rictus

Quote from: meezer on January 26, 2016, 03:31:03 PM
Quote from: rictus on January 26, 2016, 01:07:24 PM
Email them and wait. They got back to me after I couldn't download Hew Time to my new laptop. I had been holding onto it for over a year because I knew the computer would crash. Their codes and system changed in the meantime.

Yeah, I sent them an e-mail yesterday morning. Still waiting....

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

rictus

meezer

Quote from: rictus on January 26, 2016, 07:24:54 AM
No gold.  :(

350/850

P.S. There is a note inside about how they are dished but should play fine. Guess Chief didn't get the note.
Black is black. I want my baby back.
326 / 850

rictus

Quote from: meezer on January 27, 2016, 10:15:06 AMI want my baby back.

I just want my mp3's. I'm not very patient, I think I'm about to return it for a refund.

Jozzy

Does this release include mp3's as well? I didn't see anything in the description saying it included a mp3 download.

rictus

I could swear I saw the page when I bought it, but was busy at the time. Maybe I'm wrong.