Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker

Started by jules, December 20, 2013, 01:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Halen

Anyone that ordered this from Revolve got theirs yet? Just curious...my tracking says it's still in OR been hasn't been updated in 2 days and it was sent 2 Day Priority so I'm hoping it comes today. It would be bittersweet because I am home from work today, but home early because I am sick which sucks.
Los ticka toe rest

Melissa

Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 08, 2014, 12:26:40 PM
Anyone that ordered this from Revolve got theirs yet? Just curious...my tracking says it's still in OR been hasn't been updated in 2 days and it was sent 2 Day Priority so I'm hoping it comes today. It would be bittersweet because I am home from work today, but home early because I am sick which sucks.

My tracking says it left Portland on the 6th, arrived at my local post office this morning and is now out for delivery.  I expect it will be here by 3:30.  Hopefully your tracking just hasn't been updated.

ZILLA

Mine departed Oregon on the 6th as well. USPS service in NOLA is pretty bad so I am hoping to get mine buy the weekend...
########################################################################################################

Dan_Halen

Quote from: Melissa on January 08, 2014, 01:03:57 PM

My tracking says it left Portland on the 6th, arrived at my local post office this morning and is now out for delivery.  I expect it will be here by 3:30.  Hopefully your tracking just hasn't been updated.

Howdy stranger! Good to hear Krampus thought you were bad this year...or good....or whatever they said when they sold 'em! lol Well my mail came today and I got jack shit. The post office blows these days. Why even call it priority 2 day.
Los ticka toe rest

Dumpster D

Uh, you know like..theres been some weather out there man. give the postman a break in life eh.  :o

dont worry, youll get your shirt soon enough, and the sooner you can smear Gobs of mustard, Semen and puke all down it.

not to mention drench it in your own perspiration that gives off an offensive odour all its own.  :-&

Melissa

Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 08, 2014, 03:32:20 PM
Quote from: Melissa on January 08, 2014, 01:03:57 PM

Howdy stranger! Good to hear Krampus thought you were bad this year...or good....or whatever they said when they sold 'em! lol Well my mail came today and I got jack shit. The post office blows these days. Why even call it priority 2 day.

Yep, scoring this makes it official:  I've been a bad girl.   :lol: 

It did get here yesterday, right on schedule.  You're only a few states over from me so I would expect yours wouldn't be far behind.  You're right, with two day priority it should have at least left Portland.  Feel better soon.

deatheats

Got mine in the mail yesterday...but it looked too pretty to open!

ZILLA

I got mine today! Love it! I hope they keep doing the holiday releases. I'll buy every one. Not just because they are awesome but because I want to support (the) Melvins.
########################################################################################################

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: ZILLA on January 09, 2014, 01:41:22 PM
I got mine today! Love it! I hope they keep doing the holiday releases. I'll buy every one. Not just because they are awesome but because I want to support (the) Melvins.

I think i remember reading that there will be a valentines day bundle too
I got the shits real bad.

Dumpster D

Revolve Merch Shipped mine (T-shirt only) today, on the 9th, Should probly take a couple weeks to cross the border by dogsled.

jules

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 09, 2014, 02:10:20 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on January 09, 2014, 01:41:22 PM

I think i remember reading that there will be a valentines day bundle too
I'm hoping for the following:

January - Ice Storm Bundle made from real ice
February - Valentine's Day Bundle
March - King Buzzo Acoustic-Bundle
April - Zusammengebunden in the shape of a preposterous moustache to commemorate you-know-who's birthday
May - Coral-Bundle to mark the 72nd anniversary of the Battle of the Coral Sea
June - Battle-Bundle to commemorate the opening of the Imperial War Museum by King George V at Crystal Palace
July - Massive-Casualty-Bundle in respect of the dead at Gettysburg
August - Hanley Ramirez-shaped Baseball Bat Bundle
September - Bouncing Bomb Bundle to remember the month of the birth of Sir Barnes-Wallis CBE, FRS, RDI, FRAeS
October - Battleship-Bundle in memory of the month of launch of Potemkin
November - Exploding Guy Fawkes Bundle
December - Kristmas Krampus Mk.II

Dumpster D

That moustache is no where near preposterous...

I think its Groovy.

edwinmoney

Open it, its so worth it!

[attachment deleted by admin]

It never got weird enough for me.

edwinmoney

One more photo....

It never got weird enough for me.

Dumpster D