MELVINS/Void Manes

Started by glen, January 26, 2014, 01:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

linoleum blownapart

I wonder if this is the one Gary is on too, or more Vod Manes to come?
thrower of the bong water balloons

))))((((

Quote from: Snivlemdotcom on June 22, 2023, 10:28:57 AM
bonus flexi + complimentary CD
When i first read that i thought it said commentary CD. Imagine that! The boys offering commentary on the record!

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on June 22, 2023, 12:33:07 PM
I wonder if this is the one Gary is on too
God, i had completely forgot all about that! I would imagine he's either on the new album for next year or something else entirely.

John Schuller

I am going to try and buy two copies, so I can get one to a fellow Melvins forum member that misses it. We need to end the shitty record flippers for good. This one is going to go fast.

Stonergrunge

I hope the cheapie CD will also include the songs on the flexi. This is going to be a very weird album and I'm pretty sure this vinyl+flexi+CD edition will sold out in less than 3 minutes.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

))))((((

Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 22, 2023, 01:17:27 PM
I hope the cheapie CD will also include the songs on the flexi.
It's funny that the song they chose to preview the album is one from the flexi. I'm guessing those two tracks didn't feature on the LP due to vinyl time constraints. So you might imagine they could feature on the CD.

amazonAMAZON

Yeah I probably have to go big on this one. I bet one of the flexi songs is on the CD and one is not.

the bloat

Dumb question here: whose vocals are on Discipline 23?

))))((((

Quote from: the bloat on June 22, 2023, 04:05:42 PM
Dumb question here: whose vocals are on Discipline 23?
I'm almost 100% confident it's Buzz. It sounds VERY like him.

the bloat

I only ask because it doesn't sound like Buzz to me at all, the cadences in his vocals seem different than what I have heard before. Hard to explain. It could also be the 8 layers of distortion on top of it  :shock:

Snivlemdotcom

von grip

guys, where are the previews ??
"im ol' south!"

PepsiMike

))))((((

I know in the past i've been critical of Haze's artwork, but i must say this new album is the best cover art i've probably ever seen him do. I love the whole package. Very nicely designed.

Snivlemdotcom

Bifocal Media are doing 2 shirts for this release - A Side and B Side!
Super limited to 150 apiece, preorder NOW at http://bifocalmedia.com

von grip

I knew bifocal would do shirts ...both p sick kinda hard to choose ..also digging the amrep logo on back- first time I've seen that & hopefully not the last
"im ol' south!"