Kevin's potty training

Started by Steve Albini's Cousin, October 10, 2004, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vcavallo

i really get tired of these young kids with a loose grasp on english that play in a horrible eastern european ska bands together and decide to come to this wonderful message board and fuck the whole shit up by pissing on eachother and alluding to private jokes that nobody gives a shit about.  when will people realize that public forums are only intended for (and really only useful for) public discussion?  you little tikes could call eachother dicks and idiots alot easier in person, so why waste your time coming here?  do you think people care, or are impressed by your sad band membership or your abiity to act like horses asses?  well we aren't.  good day...  I SAY GOOD DAY!
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

davidyow69

theres a butthole surfers board!?

davidyow69

yah those are my band mates they're pretty stupid eh?...well any way whats with the eastern ska band shit i don't get that but ok....oh yah no one gives a shit about yr tatoo either......

TosT

actually, it's a sweet tattoo man...
and it's a melvins tattoo, of course someone here's going to give a shit.

Steve Albini's Cousin

You're such a dumbass Vicafaggot, you act all high and mighty and shit because you think trying to "diss" us is going to make you look cool to other people.  Well it doesn't.  It just makes you look like a dumb fuck who has nothing better to do than sit around on his ass and look at forums he can try desperately to make fun of while watching That 70's Show.  Now go clean out your girlfriend's ass.  She couldnt get it all out last night.

FartLips

it does make him cool.  nice tat man.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

davidyow69

not really think about ....anyone can get a damn picture take it to the nearest tattoo parlor and get it done big fuckin deal!

cliffenstein

yo Vcavallo i bet you love the melvins so much, you would sucks buzos dick, and run to the tattoo parlor and have them tattoo the outline of his nut on your face, then you would prob put that on here as well...wouldntyou

Galvano

Quote from: Vcavalloloose grasp on english that play in a horrible eastern european ska bands together.

Looks to me like these are of the american breed...
Although I get your point and agree.
The attention whores usually don't last that long around here thankfully.

Vcavallo

it is a good thing they don't last galvano...(and thanks for pointing out they aren't from europe, my bad.  i was just trying to think of a logical reason for their lack of understanding of spelling and grammar [english as a second language is a fine and understandable reason].)

ANYONE NOT INVOLVED IN THIS IDIOCY MIGHT AS WELL SKIP THIS, I DON'T MEAN TO WASTE ANYONE'S TIME....

whichever one of you said that about the tattoo, you are probably right.  most people probably don't care, and i was thinking about taking it down recently.  but just for edification, i didn't take a picture and bring it to the nearest tattoo parlor, i drew it myself (notice the boy isn't in the design?) and spent alot of time thinking about it, and justifying it.  by the way, i do love the melvins, but i don't want to "suck buzos dick", or tattoo his nut on me.  thanks for the ideas though.  

also, i am not trying to look cool by "dissing" you.  i don't really give a fuck if people around here think i am cool.  sure it is great to be liked and respected by your peers, but if they have their own reasons for disliking me, i am not going to hold it against them.  i said what i said because this is a forum for expressing your beliefs, and i, just like you, have the right to say what is on my mind, and field the opinions to others for agreement or disagreement.

i wasn't exactly particularly talking about you and your friends, i was just making a reference to all the times we get come-and-go packs of band members that act exactly like you fellers.  if you witnessed all the ones before you, you may feel foolish, but you are oblivious just like the rest.

i think it is pretty foolish of you to try and bash me for being a member of this message board while you are one too. right? yea i spend PART of my free time coming to the computer to read the posts and reply, but aren't you doing the same?

anyway, thanks for banding together and trying to insult me as a team.  i appreciate the effort, but unfortunately i don't care what you or anyone else thinks about me, because i already know i am a stupid human just like all the other pathetic beings i share the planet with.  i am used to being harassed and made fun of for some reason or another (not getting drunk with frat boys, having long hair, being slightly different from belligerent guys who like to entertain their friends by calling things out to civilized people with different taste than theirs walking down the street) and i have actually grown to enjoy it.  so i guess you can continue to attack me if you like, honestly it is pretty entertaining.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Steve Albini's Cousin

Sweet, thats awesome Vcallo, ur a cool cool guy.  I will be on the message board for as long as I love the melvins.

davidyow69

if you don't care about what people think of you why did you write some long ass reply?i think its funny,how my friends and you contradict themselves...yous guys should be freinds!we all should be!lets just get along!we're all here for the same reason!love one another!as the melvins would do.....

TOOL

hay,

wat is ure propem wif dis?  cant u tell that dez guys r 2 cool?  Dey no all bout belvins.  cant u tell by thair injellitant postz?  That gay fag dude brain chould let dem take thiss sight over cuzz deyy can ruin it butter.

Thay saw my diked & liked it.

anyboddy elce 4 it  ?
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

cliffenstein

lol,   attention whores.    your giving it to us. we were just having a conversatino amungst (or sumtin like that)   ourselves, and .....
.  and Mr. yow i dont see how im contradicting myself.  
lol a team,  you make it sound like wrestling or sumtin

Steve Albini's Cousin

CLiff, you need to learn to spell.  It's amongst.  God, you freakin idiot!  And it's Somthing.  Not sumtin!! YEah ok well. whatever.

O btw you spelled swarn wrong, its sworn.  doofus