the melvins have a new bassist

Started by closedeyevisuals, July 26, 2005, 08:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cellphone

I think he should play that phallus shaped guitar and wear a big flower on his head

Vcavallo

Quote from: grachanMelvins could do with...a whole host of bass monsters.

This is an opportunity to experiment with a wildly different sound..

yyeeeeea man...now you've got it!  in some other thread i was talking about a fantasy of mine to have a band with hundreds of bass players all over the place.  i'm glad we see eye to eye on this pressing matter.
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Leroy

Geddy Lee.  

The ultimate fusion of nerd rock and stoner rock!  

UNITE!

meezer

Yeah, 2006 called. The new bassist of the Melvins is ...............................wait for it ...scroll down\/

Jared Warren, of Big Business! With a bonus drummer! Coady Willis! OMG!  \:D/ :ohsnap:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Captain CoryCory

Someone should photoshop Warren with a wrestling championship! He's now the longest reigning bassist!

Grayfro

The Melvins new bassist: Chris Squire (this is goin' rule!)

Metalhead Cow

Wow, I didn't realize it was known that Jared and Coady were in the band, way back in July 2005.  :shock:

meezer

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 30, 2014, 09:51:27 PM
Wow, I didn't realize it was known that Jared and Coady were in the band, way back in July 2005.  :shock:
Sorry, I thought I scoured this thread and found just a bunch of silly, classic rock names. I figured it was breaking news. I suck again!  :facepalm:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Metalhead Cow

Oh, I didn't mean to diss you for bumping an old thread-I was just surprised to read the earliest posts in this thread from July 2005 declaring Jared and Coady as band members. I didn't think that info was known until early 2006.

meezer

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 30, 2014, 10:54:03 PM
Oh, I didn't mean to diss you for bumping an old thread-I was just surprised to read the earliest posts in this thread from July 2005 declaring Jared and Coady as band members. I didn't think that info was known until early 2006.
That's ok. I found out in '06. I thought everyone else did, too. I was pretty out of the loop, because the melvins.com website was such a mindfuck. I think I found melvins.net before Nude With Boots came out. Yeah, that's right. I found it! I'm like Columbus!  :lol:

(the) Razor

Quote from: Metalhead Cow on May 30, 2014, 09:51:27 PM

Longest serving members, recently surpassing Kevin's reign.

Amazing really. Rather than firing BB and moving on, I'd love it if they just did more side projects like with Dunn, Dillard etc...
Don't click this