Melvins Clown Collectors Cards

Started by jules, June 17, 2014, 04:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

They scoffed and said it couldn't be done. Well, Glen did, anyway! Even childish endeavours bear fruit.

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

jules

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on June 17, 2014, 04:30:44 AM
YES YES YES!!!!!

Well done sir!
Thanks but couldn't have done it without you!  :wink:

Stonergrunge

Cool, but I didn't get it, is this an official release?
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

ZILLA

########################################################################################################

oldernie

pleased to see i helped make this happen.

be really cool if 9 different people donated to make this set, but im sure jules probly bought 9 shirts from the beginning for a head start .
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

Buckwheat

Jules ended up buying 32 shirts, due to amrep's sneakiness in only putting out one of the throbbing gristle clown cards.  On the plus side, Jules can wear a fresh clown shirt each day of the month!

jules

Quote from: Buckwheat on June 18, 2014, 04:12:43 PM
Jules ended up buying 32 shirts, due to amrep's sneakiness in only putting out one of the throbbing gristle clown cards.  On the plus side, Jules can wear a fresh clown shirt each day is the month!
:lol:

I freaked my neighbour out by wearing nine different clowns over three days. By day two she was wearing a frown, day three she just went indoors.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on June 18, 2014, 04:24:02 PM
Quote from: Buckwheat on June 18, 2014, 04:12:43 PM
Jules ended up buying 32 shirts, due to amrep's sneakiness in only putting out one of the throbbing gristle clown cards.  On the plus side, Jules can wear a fresh clown shirt each day is the month!
:lol:

I freaked my neighbour out by wearing nine different clowns over three days. By day two she was wearing a frown, day three she just went indoors.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I got the shits real bad.

Godflesh

Hell yeah!
I wasn't sure even you could pull this off.  =D>
--- Heavy user ---