Buzzo Tour Diary

Started by black stallion, June 23, 2014, 03:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

Yeah, it's a laser engraving machine.  It has a computer so if you have a good resolution art file they can burn it for you.  Check the 45 in my avatar.

WynoocheWildman

I was given a piece too! Over there to the left. It's pretty awesome what they can do with lasers.
I never noticed the 45 on the headstock of that bass either and I've played it a buncha times! Albeit shitfaced, you probably pointed it out a buncha times.

meezer

Ah! These two might know each other.  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Bro Hammer

Quote from: jules on July 03, 2014, 03:59:55 PM
Quote from: JUDY on July 03, 2014, 10:15:34 AM
Quote from: anaconda on June 30, 2014, 07:44:31 PM

This is amazing!!

Quote from: GiveMe45 on June 30, 2014, 07:50:48 PM
Awesome!!  A good friend of mine made those and gave them to him in Spokane.  I'll post a pic when I get home.

Is it a woodcut? Whatizzit?

http://instagram.com/tactilelight
Those Jigsaw puzzles are really cool! Like REALLY COOL!

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

buddy holiday

buzz rules. i love his wrtie-ups!

deatheats

He actually took the time to take a look at what the trolls were saying about him. 
It must be really annoying to have a bunch of no nothings commenting on your looks and ignoring the substance of your argument.
Pretty much expected these days in the grand ole USA where celebrity & beauty are more important than everything else.

Only in America can you be proud about how little you know (e.g.  I don't know who this douche is but...!)

black stallion

who wouldn't love to have Buzz hair?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Dumpster D

*reckless....*

Its Wreckless Isnt it.. :?

Dumpster D

Great stuff, I like the whole KISS fans Ripping on Buzz thing, because Buzz is pretty much calling it.

Mount Ambulance

So when is Buzzo's book coming out? Shit is gonna be a funny, funny read. Can't wait. But I guess I'll have to.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

rimb

QuoteI went back to the van and spent the next hour until show time listening to mixes of the new Melvins album.  I'm very pleased with it and it's sure to surprise a lot of people.

\:D/

Chief Ten Beers

Great stuff again. Can't wait to read pt. 4 and hear how the drive from Cleveland to Syracuse was, and what Buzz & crew did on their 4th of July day off.

rimb

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on July 10, 2014, 07:11:32 PM
Great stuff again. Can't wait to read pt. 4 and hear how the drive from Cleveland to Syracuse was, and what Buzz & crew did on their 4th of July day off.

My money's on a shooting range.

meezer

College = PC indoctrination centers.  :lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix