Dale Crover solo 7"

Started by Idlehanz, July 23, 2014, 12:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimReaper

Slept through another one :(. It's tough on the body working these hours.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

jules

How many of each version were pressed? 300 online and how many show-only?

brian

Quote from: jules on September 13, 2014, 05:28:35 AM
100 show only

jules

Quote from: brian on September 15, 2014, 02:49:07 PM
Quote from: jules on September 13, 2014, 05:28:35 AM
100 show only
Ta, guv'ner.

jules

Quote from: brian on September 08, 2014, 06:44:25 PM
Quote from: jules on September 08, 2014, 06:36:48 PM
Quote from: brian on September 08, 2014, 06:34:56 PM
Quote from: jules on September 08, 2014, 06:23:17 PM
Quote from: brian on September 08, 2014, 06:15:08 PM
Yep, pleeb variants currently for sale at shoxop  :lol:
Are they really both Scale 152 as advertised on ShoxOp?
melvins/hepa is 151
And the sleeve says.....152?
yep :lol: dale vinyl says 152 but dale sleeve doesn't have one on it

.....while we're on the subject of Scale 151:

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

meezer

I got the single a couple days ago (United Fruit). It's great, and I love the b-side, "Dead Or Alive".
I did however, totally forget that I forked over $28 w/ shipping.  :shock:

On the other hand, I just ordered the Altamont-Mrs Creech single from Secret Serpents.
$10, w/ shipping. Got it in about one business day. Totally kickass service, Swampy!  =D>
It's also a pretty bizarre song, with a classic rock-type b-side (BOC's Transmaniacon MC).

I can't wait to get all of these tunes on one cassette!  :excited:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

I missed out on both and paid double on an auction site. But I have them! Gotta catch em' all, this is an expensive habit.
########################################################################################################

jules

Quote from: moose on September 17, 2014, 07:47:02 PM
What's going on here?
Human error, which in this case fits perfectly into AmRep's retardist philosophy. It happened with the Melvins/Seawhores split and the Melvins/Butthole Surfers split, too. This is why I love DIY. Alternative Tentacles did it with their first ever Virus release (and at least one more since then) - I have a Fresh Fruit LP and a California Uber Alles 7", both with the catalogue number Virus 1.

"It is the unfortunate gift of the lazy-arsed to discover the faults of the industrious"

jules

From FB just now:

Tours have wrapped up and we have a handful of Dale Crover & Hepa/Titus tour edition 7"s we're gonna throw in the shop tomorrow morning. And a couple of Cows 10"s, too. (Tuesday 1/13/15-10am Central time).

www.shoxop.com

ZILLA

Wonder if there will be tour edition DG&FITS 13....
########################################################################################################