King Buzzo Vienna 4th September

Started by drumfreak:), September 04, 2014, 05:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drumfreak:)

I just came home from this concert and I´m tired as hell but I have to write a review.

This show was just...amazing.
The sound was great and Buzz´ singing and playing were so...dynamic.
He started the set with Boris and right before the first verse, he stopped just to shout out the first few lyrics. I stood near to the PA and I think my right ear has suffered a bit but that was really worth it!
The moderation was really good and the Mike Patton story was disgusting and funny at the same time :D
The songs blew me away. Really.
I can´t say what my favourite song is, because they were all powerful and dynamic and superb played but if I had to pick three, they´d be Drunken Baby, Boris and Revolve. Or any other song. I loved them all.

I think this was the best concert I ever went to. Liked it much more than the Houdini, Bullhead, Lysol concert last year (but I have to admit that I didn´t know them so well at the time).
A really amazing setlist, really well played and sang.

Good night,
Markus
Has two bands with ridicolous names.

anaconda

cool! i'm pretty dejected that we won't be getting any Buzz solo shows in Canuckistan

seargentPepper

yeah awesome show!!

boris, dwight fry & suicide in progress -> killer start  :lol:

and i really dig that hacker-poster as well!
"my father, no. he's very strong, but with the rabbit he is afraid."

meezer

Just wondering about the likelihood of the poster ending up online.
Was it selling out? Was there a huge stack?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

seargentPepper

bought mine pretty early.. don't think that they are all gone

90 were made

seargentPepper

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

meezer

Quote from: )))((( on September 05, 2014, 10:15:26 AM
Quote from: meezer on September 05, 2014, 10:10:02 AM
Americano, here. How much is €30?
$38.84 apparently.
grazi!
Plus $12.47 shipping! Jesus, I hope this ends up on Secret Serpents. It's small, too 35 x 50 cm.

buddy holiday

Quote from: meezer on September 05, 2014, 07:26:34 AM
they still had a stack of the vienna poster in judenburg.

meezer

Quote from: buddy holiday on September 07, 2014, 03:15:54 PM
Quote from: meezer on September 05, 2014, 07:26:34 AM
they still had a stack of the vienna poster in judenburg.
Thanks. I've just gone over my finances and it turns out......That's a really sweet poster to look at online!  :? Oh, well.