Melvins Documentary Title Screen by Mackie!

Started by anaconda, September 29, 2014, 07:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anaconda


homeless_dad

My future review....
"Two Thumbs Up" -homeless_dad
Is Ian back yet??


rimb


musicismyradar


(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

musicismyradar



Dumpster D

Have you found and welcomed  Jesus into your heart my son!  :o

Hey so, I better start scrounging around the city for some *REAL* hits of acid again I guess.

Because This is one of those things.

It would be like my profound Duty to be passing out free hits at the screening of *this* film.




Hot Pants

the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Captain Howdy

Quote from: Buckwh3at on September 29, 2014, 09:46:56 PM
Quote from: musicismyradar on September 29, 2014, 09:23:19 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on September 29, 2014, 09:20:20 PM
What are you trying to say musicradarguy?
I'm Ready.
Very Ready.


:lol: :lol:


Wonder how long it's gonna be. How do you encapsulate 30+ years? I'm thinking a 6 hour running time.

meezer

Quote from: Captain Howdy on September 30, 2014, 09:01:44 AM

Wonder how long it's gonna be. How do you encapsulate 30+ years? I'm thinking a 6 hour running time.
I was watching a Tom Petty documentary.
It was pretty good.
I finally realized it had been on for 3 hours.
With another hour to go.
Four fuckin' hours!
Melvins could do six. ¡No problemo!
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Captain Howdy

Quote from: meezer on September 30, 2014, 09:08:41 AM
Quote from: Captain Howdy on September 30, 2014, 09:01:44 AM

Wonder how long it's gonna be. How do you encapsulate 30+ years? I'm thinking a 6 hour running time.
I was watching a Tom Petty documentary.
It was pretty good.
I finally realized it had been on for 3 hours.
With another hour to go.
Four fuckin' hours!
Melvins could do six. ¡No problemo!

I'll expect something like this Law & Order box set. 109 discs!!