Ozma/Bullhead/Eggnog/Lice-All Vinyl Reissues

Started by hagus667, November 17, 2014, 01:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAYSTAR

Quote from: Captain Howdy on February 06, 2015, 09:49:32 AM
it looks like these are being repressed

I never did see/hear what the numbers were on these, but I'm really surprised they sold out and there is enough demand for a repress. These have been talked about online at so many places that usually don't pay much attention to the melvins, and carried by shops that don't usually have melvins releases. They have brought a lot of the people who were interested in this era of melvins, but had drifted away, out of the woodwork and created a lot of buzz by making the vinyl accessible  to "newer" fans that can't find/ afford the originals. Nice to see.

the ether bunny

happy i picked up lysol/eggnog when i did... speaking of which, it's time to lay em on the platter...
he was a mongoloid.

meezer

Quote from: DAYSTAR on February 06, 2015, 12:43:34 PM
They have brought a lot of the people who were interested in this era of melvins, but had drifted away, out of the woodwork.....
The bulk of Melvins fans on Facebook, it would seem.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

I am still waiting on my copies from the local record shop.... Driving me crazy! I want to support them and buy 2 copies of each but I also wanted them Jan 20th. Sorry end rant.
########################################################################################################

Fuzzo

Received both sets from Amazon today, arrived in great condition in excessive packaging, like the way it's put together and they sound great!

brentabousko

can only buy 1 set at this time and i'm torn . ozma/bull or egg/lice?
true men don't kill coyotes

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: brentabousko on May 20, 2015, 04:27:00 PM
Tough call.  I probably listen to bullhead more than anything.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dumpster D

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 20, 2015, 08:08:24 PM
Quote from: brentabousko on May 20, 2015, 04:27:00 PM
Tough call.  I probably listen to bullhead more than anything.

This is a tough call, but I have to say bullhead was a gooOOOood pressing.

Sludgebaby

Bought both of these yesterday at a local record shop that FINALLY ordered them.
Worth the wait. 8)
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

egnition

Bummed that my Ozma came new with zipper like distortion in some songs. Anyone else have defects in their vinyl? Midheaven won't even get back to me in an email. :? Bullhead sounds amazing though

John Schuller

Quote from: egnition on August 06, 2015, 03:00:28 AM
Bummed that my Ozma came new with zipper like distortion in some songs. Anyone else have defects in their vinyl? Midheaven won't even get back to me in an email. :? Bullhead sounds amazing though

My copy sounds perfect.

It sounds better than my original copy.

Sludgebaby

I just redeemed my digital download for Eggnog/Lice-All and it only gave me Eggnog? Anyone else have this problem?
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

Sludgebaby

Quote from: Sludgebaby on September 02, 2015, 10:00:27 PM
I just redeemed my digital download for Eggnog/Lice-All and it only gave me Eggnog? Anyone else have this problem?

Nevermind. It's all in one 31 minute track like the original CDs. Shoulda known :lol: