Play Hag Me at my funeral

Started by Satchel Paige, July 13, 2015, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satchel Paige

meezer

Have you sat down with a funeral director and discussed this? That would be interesting!  :shock:  :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

DC

You'll be dead, what do you care what music plays or which one of your family members I bang because grief is one of my many fetishes?

glen

Quote from: Satchel Paige on July 13, 2015, 04:58:07 AM
Then play it again.

me and you brother man.     one of my all time favs.    I'd go out to that track. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dumpster D

Nah, for my Funeral I requested Space Truckin to be played at at least 110 Decibels from my 8-track collection.

Sludgebaby

and play "Gimme Pizza" at mine
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

homeless_dad

Quote from: DC on July 13, 2015, 03:16:49 PM
You'll be dead, what do you care what music plays?
My Pop wanted me to play on my acoustic 'Ripple' by the Dead at his funeral. Instead,  I played it when he was in hospice. I think he was coherent enough to enjoy it, at least I'd like to think so.
Is Ian back yet??