Across The USA in 51 Days : The Movie!

Started by Idlehanz, September 16, 2015, 02:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: maffymaff on November 13, 2015, 07:01:50 AM
I was going to order this, but shipping to the UK is twice the price of the DVD.
So hopefully it'll make it in to some music stores over here.
It will be available from Amazon; maybe that will be cheaper for postage.

Chief Ten Beers

Gotta pre-order this soon. Will bundle it up with The Color Of Noise, & Jaco - The Film DVDs.

Mount Ambulance

I got a new jacket!
I got a new jacket!

hahahahaha!!!!

Dunn so funny!
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Captain CoryCory

ill-advised tour  :lol:

I absolutely have to get this DVD now.

(the) Razor

Trailer was great. Looks to be a lot of laughs here and of course the standard weird Melvin's. Looking forward to it.
Don't click this

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

BERZERKER

Ian can eat his words, this movie seems to be excactly as hillarious as I expected. Buzz and Dale are genuinly funny, I will get this movie as soon as possible and
laugh and laugh.

booji

Quote from: meezer on November 27, 2015, 01:28:08 AM
When is Ipecac shipping?

And I love this. \/  :D

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on November 26, 2015, 04:06:47 PM
I cm't wait tp het theis dvd

Ipecac is supposed to ship today. I shouldn't have pre-ordered it, I could have bought it this morning. But I didn't know if it was going to be limited or not. Can't wait to see it.

maffymaff

Quote from: jules on November 13, 2015, 10:12:00 AM
Quote from: maffymaff on November 13, 2015, 07:01:50 AM
I was going to order this, but shipping to the UK is twice the price of the DVD.
So hopefully it'll make it in to some music stores over here.
It will be available from Amazon; maybe that will be cheaper for postage.

Just picked this up from Amazon UK.
£10 including shipping which saved me £8.
Which I can now spend on drugs and liquor!

Dan_Halen

Amazon is delivering this to me today, can't wait!!! Especially cool since I saw the CT show on this tour
Los ticka toe rest

Fureon Nectarmoon

Best tour DVD I've ever seen. Not that I've seen much, but it's pretty flippin' wonderful. Just as weird and surreal as their music. Love it.

Chief Ten Beers

Bull Moose(in Maine) shipped mine today, should have it by Mon or Tues. I got it for like $5 with points I had built up. I have two other new music DVDs(Color Of Noise, Jaco) to watch that shipped earlier in the week, so not a big deal that I don't have this right now.