Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, January 17, 2016, 06:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

ZILLA

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 17, 2016, 06:45:56 PM
In Tennessee

I kept thinking, it must be some other melvins like a country band but apparently not!
########################################################################################################

spunkmonkey

This is a great lineup.  Slim Cessna's Auto Club, Munly & the Lupercalian's, JD Wilkes, and Those Poor Bastards are all fantastic.  I imagine the Melvins connection is Alternative Tentacles, as SCAC and Legendary Shack Shakers (JD Wilkes) are both on that label.  I'd love to go to this.

ZILLA

Del McCoury is a fantastic bluegrass band, saw them at the grand ole opry.
########################################################################################################

glen

I'd go to see whiskey dick.     my own whiskey dick.

PS:  weirdest line-up ever.     allow me to be the first to suggest adding "okee from Muskogee" to the set list.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Captain CoryCory

Three hour drive from the captain's base, just hope it's not that Friday (Sabbath in Indiana.). I have to assume there's going to be a tour linked to this, maybe a Nashville or even a Louisville date mixed in.

Buick GN

Where's Hank III & Jason and the Scorchers?

8-[           :D

Buick GN

Quote from: Buick on January 18, 2016, 03:40:40 PM
Where's Hank III & Jason and the Scorchers?

8-[           :D
Oh, and since Buzz&Dale are on the bill.   

Where the FUX is EHG?!     =P~

Chief Ten Beers

That's awesome. I know J.D. & The Shack Shakers are Melvins fans. Brett the drummer told me they'd like to tour with the Melvins, this was like 5 yrs ago when I saw them last and Denison was in the band. Going to see them in a few months, been a long wait.

spunkmonkey

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on January 18, 2016, 05:03:17 PM
That's awesome. I know J.D. & The Shack Shakers are Melvins fans. Brett the drummer told me they'd like to tour with the Melvins, this was like 5 yrs ago when I saw them last and Denison was in the band. Going to see them in a few months, been a long wait.

I was kind of disappointed with Southern Surreal, but they're still fantastic live.

Chief Ten Beers

Yeah, interested to see what other LSS fans think of Southern Surreal. I thought Agridustrial was over the top and awesome after the Yep Roc trilogy. This new one has some very good & well written songs, just not the typical insanity you'd expect w/ LSS.
So I guess they have matured somewhat. I look forward to hearing the new songs live, and seeing them rock out the old classics.

hemispheres

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

Buzzinthebox

Wish I could see flat duo jets with Melvin's, would be friggin awesome. Here's some links for those who aren't familiar with dex

https://youtu.be/V-PwqI_V7nw
6:05 is great, that's with dexs sister on drums

https://youtu.be/vSvyU7flL2E
Classic flat duo.
"This is America. I don't want a tomato picked by a Mexican. I want it picked by an American, then sliced by a Guatemalan and served by a Venezuelan in a spa where a Chilean gives me a Brazilian." - Stephen Colbert

jules

Quote from: glen on January 18, 2016, 12:39:15 PM
allow me to be the first to suggest adding "okee from Muskogee" to the set list.
This has to be a Pinkus on banjo gig, right?

buddy holiday

I would love to see "those poor bastards".

"the monsters" and "reverend beat man" are two of the best known garage rock exports from switzerland. beat-man is the boss of the "voodoo rhytm records" http://www.voodoorhythm.com/.