Prick Re-release Party

Started by jules, June 03, 2016, 06:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Merch for sale at the Party....

JUDY

Quote from: GrimReaper on June 20, 2016, 12:06:36 AM
August 11th is a Thursday night. I'm off Thursday night.

:-k

Come hang out with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

))))((((

Is it correct that 'Euthanasia' had only previously been available on the AmRep 'Dope-Guns-'N-Fucking In The Streets' comp? Although it does seem like it got an unofficial 7" outing at some point (going by a YouTube upload anyway.) One of the best Melvins songs and i consider it a bit of a travesty that it wasn't included on Bullhead.

jules

Bigval

jules

The Minneapolis Kid

Anyone know how much the tickets are? Or any other information? Facebook has figured out that I don't have an account so they're making it tough for me to lurk. Either that or I'm just paranoid. I have been hittin' the conspiracy docs pretty hard on YouTube lately.  8-[

joelk

Quote from: The Minneapolis Kid on June 25, 2016, 07:12:08 PM
Anyone know how much the tickets are? Or any other information? Facebook has figured out that I don't have an account so they're making it tough for me to lurk. Either that or I'm just paranoid. I have been hittin' the conspiracy docs pretty hard on YouTube lately.  8-[

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: ))))(((( on June 23, 2016, 11:04:36 AM
Is it correct that 'Euthanasia' had only previously been available on the AmRep 'Dope-Guns-'N-Fucking In The Streets' comp? Although it does seem like it got an unofficial 7" outing at some point (going by a YouTube upload anyway.) One of the best Melvins songs and i consider it a bit of a travesty that it wasn't included on Bullhead.

I know there was that "Yuthanagia" flexi that had a live version of "Euthanasia" if I recall.

That said it's easily one of their best songs that didn't make any album.

Bigval

Slightly off topic but when you visit a bands Facebook page do you get that annoying banner that covers like a third of the screen asking you to sign in with 'not now' being an option? I click on not now and then the banner/blocker turns into half a page and I can barely read anything.

I remember you used to be able to view Facebook pages in full without signing up or logging in.

The Minneapolis Kid

Quote from: Bigval on June 25, 2016, 08:15:35 PM

Slightly off topic but when you visit a bands Facebook page do you get that annoying banner that covers like a third of the screen asking you to sign in with 'not now' being an option? I click on not now and then the banner/blocker turns into half a page and I can barely read anything.

I remember you used to be able to view Facebook pages in full without signing up or logging in.

Yes, Yes!!! Exactly! It fucking sucks and I lose patience after about ten seconds!
Okay, glad I'm not the only one.

Quote from: joelk on June 25, 2016, 07:22:55 PM

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/melvins-prick-release-party-tickets-25999857273

Thanks!
*edit- Ticket bought! I hope that Reaper fella makes it out. That Idle fella better be there too! Brian and JUDY too, woohoo and who knows, maybe I'll finally get to meet my email pal JoelK! Also, I'm glad it's inside this time around. I might have to bring the kids to the movie depending on the starting time.

))))((((

Quote from: Bigval on June 25, 2016, 08:15:35 PM
Yeah that was what eventually made me take the plunge into signing up. A bit annoying but i don't mind too much because i only use it for following bands anyway.

GiveMe45

Eyeballing airfare prices.....

The Minneapolis Kid