Started by von grip, December 08, 2016, 03:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von grip

anyone know if haze is gonna do an "art version" for honky next year?? are any of you guys looking forward to that being re-issued on vinyl? (was it ever issued on vinyl?) also alive at the fucker club needs the re-issue treatment- i mean i have the cd version, but would like a vinyl of that. any other releases/re-issues yal people want to see or are looking forward to in the coming year?
"im ol' south!"

(PAUL)

Honky was issued on vinyl back in the day, I would totally get it, unless he like charges $300 or something, which he most likely will, so I guess I won't get it. I'm looking forward to Crystal Fairy and whatever new is coming out. I'm gonna guess the solo EPs are probably going to come out too at some point and might actually be affordable, or at least in line with the other Boner reissues from a couple years back.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

von grip

o right solo ep re-issues...looking forward to those as well
"im ol' south!"

buddy holiday

if he does honky, we might as well get an affordable pressing via the MVD label (the guys that reissued cows, halo of flies etc.). i am however very curious to see the art version design for honky.
also agree that a 10" for alive at the fucker club is due!

BERZERKER

I want music from Melvins, via cd or LP and Melvins on tour in Europe, preferrably with Scandinavian dates involved, nothing more, nothing less.

))))((((

I want all these rumoured albums to be released over the course of the year!

-Crystal Fairy
-Melvins & Redd Kross (history of rock'n'roll concept record)
-Melvins XL (Buzz, Dale, Jared, Coady, Trevor, Jeff)
-Melvins & Void Manes
-Melvins & Lustmord
-Melvins Lite
-Buzz & Dale (acoustic & cocktail drum kit)

Am i asking for too much??

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

von grip

i bet haze' honky will be the "(F)art version"
"im ol' south!"

FartLips

Quote from: laptop sorcery on December 09, 2016, 04:20:41 PM
i bet haze' honky will be the "(F)art version"
god I hope so.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Garnz

There was a German vinyl release which I bought back then:

https://www.discogs.com/Melvins-Honky/release/573847

(the) flutter nuts

I hope for another good dose of Melvins lite
I got the shits real bad.

Mints

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 10, 2016, 03:58:54 PM
I hope for another good dose of Melvins lite

Couldn't agree more.

von grip

didnt really know where else to post this- anyway joyfulnoiserecordings has some leftover flexis and boxsets w/ boxes & w/o boxes- they are discontinuing thie series...the 2013 set is sold out, however as of typing the 2014-2016 are still available- also, there is a single flexi of Buzzo- rough democracy live available https://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/collections/flexi-disc-series/products/rough-democracy-live-

per the email i got, the boxes and single flexis are obviously limited since they are leftover/personal copies from JNR

https://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/collections/flexi-disc-series

edit- the 2016 set w box or w/o
"im ol' south!"

Chief Ten Beers

I also hope that Honky gets the MVD pressing like Cows & Halo Of Flies did recently. I'm not interested in buying the $75 ltd ed version.

Does anyone know if and when the following albums will ever get a vinyl (re)release?
Gluey Porch Treatments
26 Songs
Your Choice Live Series(couldn't Melvins just go back to the tapes & do their own version of it, since the orig label probably doesn't exist or own the rights to it anymore?)
Maggot/Bootlicker/Crybaby(I have Trilogy pic-disc set, but you'd think these would eventually be reissued as stand-alone releases)
Electroretard
FantoMelvins Big Band '00
H.A.T. (do a 2LP gatefold with all the b-sides as the bonus 12")
Houdini Live '05
Chicken Switch
Everybody Loves Sausages(expand it to a double LP w/ all the covers from these sessions)
Bulls/Bees
Tres Cabrones