Basses Loaded bundle

Started by ))))((((, December 05, 2016, 01:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

booji

jules

Fucking hell, that bundle looks great. How many pages in the book?

booji

Bengerman

That's a lot of pages. Any way u can post pics of the story part? I know that's a lot to ask but I'm really interested in reading it and I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm assuming there are a lot of pic pages and not so much of the writing maybe?

GiveMe45

GiveMe45

Haha, vinyl alone is already up on eBay for $175.

Thumbed through the book real fast and I think it's worth the bundle alone.  Gonna find some quiet time and read through all at once.

Oh, and it's not each bundle as one same numbered edition.  My vinyl is 9/88, my cd is 46/88 and my book is 43/88.

GrimReaper

got an email that says the bundle has been delivered. Well, where is it?

:-k

GiveMe45

Quote from: GrimReaper on January 28, 2017, 09:13:19 PM

got an email that says the bundle has been delivered. Well, where is it?

:-k
It's at my house

Garnz

That bundle looks great! Hope I will have it in my hands soon! It is always the same: getting to see al those pics a week before the parcels reach Europe!

deatheats

Quote from: GiveMe45 on January 28, 2017, 07:33:06 PM
Haha, vinyl alone is already up on eBay for $175.

I think that is Pinky's account ;)

jules

Peebot

This might well be my favorite bundle. there I said it.

the book is great. Buzz is in good form, both in terms of storytelling and humor, including some well placed insults and criticisms (hello Mr. Grohl) but also seeming as open emotionally as I've heard him speak in some ways, talking about friendship and collaboration and art. It's nicely designed too, Mackie did a nice job (I assume) setting type and pagination.

Great stuff! It was sitting on my bed when I got home from LA last night having seen Melvins with Sleep on Saturday. Not a bad weekend.