New Bundle coming soon

Started by jules, January 03, 2017, 05:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrcatleg

Since I missed all the art editions I think I'm going to have to try and go for this one...

POOP GRENADE

Those recycled sleeves deserve closer examination.  Hard to make out.  I would look forward to someone posting.

When you consider what the colored vinyl went for individually, the bundle isn't such a bad price.  The red is especially tempting, but I can resist.

Chomas

ive got in cart already, they were updating the site a few min ago and you could add it

http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/product1/melvins-atlantic-limited-edition-bundle

agentcooper

The Melvins really need to give my bank account a break. 

von grip

dam those bundles were $$$- but as some have pointed out not too bad considering what people will flip those for on greEd-bay

honestly, all i really wanted from these last 2 mega bundles, were the rooster shirt and the stag one- i can only hope they land on the merch table on a future tour
"im ol' south!"

agentcooper

When ordering the bundle the site offered every option for sizes.  So i would assume they had a bunch of each size available...at least 25 of each size for the prick bundle.  Know what i mean?  anyway, i doubt they will just throw those extras away!

vince furnier

I believe shirts are made to order once the sizes are known. could be wrong tho.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

redbankresident

Vince is right, I think. I wrote them when I got the Basses Loaded bundle and they said the reason for the delay had to do with the printing of the shirts.

von grip

glad i was able to get a copy of the stoner witch book when it went up for presale in 2015- it only had a run of 500 according to the inside cover and its now really hard to come by-
"im ol' south!"

agentcooper

Anyone hear when the Prick Bundle is shipping...and the recycled Atlantic bundle is shipping?

deatheats

Quote from: agentcooper on February 21, 2017, 10:26:00 AM
Anyone hear when the Prick Bundle is shipping...and the recycled Atlantic bundle is shipping?

I just got notice that the Prick bundle has shipped!!   \:D/

jules

GiveMe45

I'm not seeing it. Is it already sold out?

PepsiMike

Quote from: GiveMe45 on August 18, 2023, 01:28:32 PM
I'm not seeing it. Is it already sold out?
Sold out in about a minute.