Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, April 11, 2017, 11:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

buddy holiday

just seen this.... i kinda wonder why melvins are doing this... getting booed by the tool fans.
the money must be very right.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Nah, the bands are all friends, and it's pretty safe to say that most tool fans today are also melvins fans.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

the ether bunny

I'd have to politely disagree with thinking that most tool fans are melvins fans. At least from what I can tell from going to Tool shows in Northern California.... Buncha fuckin tools, really.
he was a mongoloid.

the ether bunny

Or a healthy mix of frat bros and Burners.
he was a mongoloid.

vaporInhaler

I have no idea who Glen is...

grow what you smoke

the ether bunny

the melvins and tool played quite a few shows together around the time the crybaby was released. has divorced been played live to date? serious question. i dont think it has (and i may be wrong) and i dont see it ever happening. it's really a studio song imo.
he was a mongoloid.

some guy

That's neither here Nora there

glen

Quote from: some guy on April 11, 2017, 02:18:30 PM
what year is it

90... something er other.   what of it?

PS:  somebody please tell me how much tix are for this.  I want to feel your pain. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

John Schuller

You won't find me in San Bernadino on that day.

Saw Tool twice (one when they were playing the Lollapolooza side stage and once when they had big giant production elements), Saw Primus twice (once at Lollapalooza and once with Public Enemy and Anthrax).

I can safely say that I do not need to see either of those two bands again.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on April 11, 2017, 03:30:13 PM
Quote from: some guy on April 11, 2017, 02:18:30 PM
what year is it

90... something er other.   what of it?

PS:  somebody please tell me how much tix are for this.  I want to feel your pain.
$39.50-$125 + ticketmaster fees.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

GiveMe45

Idlehanz

I'm interested in this simply because I still haven't had a chance to see either Tool or Primus. 

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Bigval

I remember hearing Tomahawk copped a lot of shit from Tool fans when they opened for them on a tour back in the day. In 2001 Melvins supported Tool on their Australian tour but I didn't go price was too high when all I really wanted to see was the Melvins.