Next vinyl re-release?

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, July 31, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

the ether bunny

What what what? Where'd you get said information???
he was a mongoloid.

Mount Ambulance

All the new wax they been churning out and coughing up have been pretty handsome indeed ...  tho that original Trilogy release is about as untoppable (even unfuckablewith some would say) as can be ...

GrimReaper

My guess is Lysol. This year is the 25th Anniversary of the release.

It had it's Boner re-release and it's day in the sun during the endless residency... But...

No Haze XX or letter press stuff.

This tour is heavy with Lysol material. All except Halo of Flies. And you could argue Dale played the drum intro to Halo of Flies during dates on this tour not Lovely Butterfly.

O:)

Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on July 31, 2017, 06:45:03 PM
I'm guessing: The Trilogy!



Hazes Instagram is a great source of clues.  And I'm with BHM.

GrimReaper


That would be awesome if COD is included!

GiveMe45

Haze edition of Your Choice Live

ZILLA

I don't think they own the rights to that one
########################################################################################################

DeeSonyaChin

SHIT SANDWICH Blank cardboard sleeve edition

buddy holiday

it's the trilogy.... maybe standard edition via ipecac and haze's art editions.
haze posted a crybaby cover, so there you go.

...they left out honky.... one of the most important melvins albums...

the crybaby

Quote from: buddy holiday on August 01, 2017, 03:25:39 AM
it's the trilogy.... maybe standard edition via ipecac and haze's art editions.
haze posted a crybaby cover, so there you go.

...they left out honky.... one of the most important melvins albums...

haze has posted a short video of that linocut with #thedrub, so i guess this will be a artwork for a release for THE DRUB
they already have released a 7" at AmRep
https://www.discogs.com/artist/2288047-The-Drub

(the) flutter nuts

i want/need a Haze art edition/ vinyl release of Houdini live 2005
I got the shits real bad.



Alex-

Trilogy, Lysol would be great. I also like the idea of Haze doing Electroretard or HAT.  I really like these re-releases. I'm still missing some original Melvins records, like the Trilogy. If I can get a fancy Haze edition of the Trilogy from Shoxop at some point, it's probably less expensive then the original.

Garnz

Quote from: GrimReaper on July 31, 2017, 07:07:21 PM
My guess is Lysol. This year is the 25th Anniversary of the release.


This has been re-released as Lice-All already so I do not think so.

Alive at the F*cker Club would be awesome. Never been release on vinyl.

buddy holiday

Quote from: the crybaby on August 01, 2017, 04:00:10 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on August 01, 2017, 03:25:39 AM
it's the trilogy.... maybe standard edition via ipecac and haze's art editions.
haze posted a crybaby cover, so there you go.

...they left out honky.... one of the most important melvins albums...

haze has posted a short video of that linocut with #thedrub, so i guess this will be a artwork for a release for THE DRUB
they already have released a 7" at AmRep
https://www.discogs.com/artist/2288047-The-Drub

ok, that makes sense. i personally thought that crybaby picture would not fit to the melvins crybaby release.