2016 Tour Merch

Started by jules, March 11, 2016, 05:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbankresident

Damn! Saw them in CT and they didn't have any of that.

If anyone is willing to pick me up a Prick LP and Euthenasia 7", I'd be eternally grateful.

>>>JZS<<<

Walsby said they had just gotten more stuff.

OZMAtt

Well, they were completely out of letterpress CDs last night. That sucks. They're on eBay but damn I don't think I'm going to be paying $70+ for any of them.

I did manage to pick up the making love demos/manchild 3, signed prick cd (even though I just got one in the mail not too long ago), and the squirrel shirt.

Fureon Nectarmoon

Does anyone know if the squirrel shirt is going to be on the merch site later on?
I really want it, but don't currently have the funds.
(Can't go to the shows either obviously as I'm in Russia)

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Fureon Nectarmoon on September 06, 2016, 11:40:39 AM
Does anyone know if the squirrel shirt is going to be on the merch site later on?
I really want it, but don't currently have the funds.
(Can't go to the shows either obviously as I'm in Russia)
Chances are good that it will be put up on the merchaye site eventually.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bedlam120

I don't know if anyone can give me any information about this piece of merchandise from last year, but I have a haze XXL poster from the the new years eve show last year at pappy and Harriets. But it's not signed or numbered. My sister also bought one the same day and hers is signed numbered. Im finally getting around to framing both the Halloween and new years eve poster from haze XXL in the same frame and noticed this minor discrepancy. It's not a big deal just wondering if thats normal? The Halloween poster is signed and numbered aswell.

bUTTHOLEmAN

It's normal. 

There's no strict rules to the melvins printing or numbering system.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

John Schuller

Quote from: bedlam120 on December 01, 2017, 12:19:07 AM
I don't know if anyone can give me any information about this piece of merchandise from last year, but I have a haze XXL poster from the the new years eve show last year at pappy and Harriets. But it's not signed or numbered. My sister also bought one the same day and hers is signed numbered. Im finally getting around to framing both the Halloween and new years eve poster from haze XXL in the same frame and noticed this minor discrepancy. It's not a big deal just wondering if thats normal? The Halloween poster is signed and numbered aswell.

My NYE poster is not signed either. There were a few sold before Haze arrived at Pappy and Harriets to start signing them.

bedlam120

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.